Ring Of Honor will have a pay-per-view this week, showcasing classic matches from years past.
Ring of Honor announced that it will have a special pay-per-view called "The Very Best of Best In The World" which will air classic matches from past Best In The World shows. The show will air on June 19 on pay-per-view for $14.99 and available for HonorClub members.
* Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly in a Hybrid Fighting Rules Match (2012)
* Kevin Steen vs. Matt Hardy in a No-Disqualification Match (2013)
* ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe vs. ROH World Television Champion Jay Lethal in a Winner Take All Match (2015)
* Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong (2016)
* ROH World Television Champion KUSHIDA vs. Marty Scurll (2017)
* ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks (2018)
* ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions Villain Enterprises vs. LifeBlood (2019)
ROH is currently not holding any live events and haven't done so in the past few months due to the current coronavirus pandemic. You can check out a trailer for the event at the top of the page.