Shane Taylor Promotions will be in action at ROH Glory by Honor night two.
ROH announced Shane Taylor Promotions (Shane Taylor, Moses & Kaun) will defend the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles against Incoherence (Delirious, Hallowicked & Frightmare) on August 21.
ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions Shane Taylor Promotions’ most recent title defense was against the odd trio of Dalton Castle, Dak Draper and Eli Isom at Best in the World.
Well, if Taylor and Soldiers of Savagery’s Moses and Kaun thought those three were odd, wait till they get a load of their challengers at Glory By Honor Night 2 on Aug. 21 at Philadelphia’s 2300 Arena.
Incoherence (Delirious, Hallowicked and Frightmare) is back together for the first time in more than a decade, and the unorthodox masked men are determined to leave Philly with the six-man gold.
A match between no-nonsense STP and bizarre Incoherence is a match we never thought we’d see in ROH, but it’s definitely a must-see.
Incoherence was a force in CHIKARA in traditional and six-man tag team competition. Delirious and Hallowicked held the CHIKARA Campeonatos de Parejas Title for 331 days in 2007-2008 and made a record five successful title defenses.
The challengers will be facing a team that is undefeated (5-0) in six-man tag team competition, including three title defenses.
ROH Glory by Honor Night Two - August 21
- Steel Cage Match: Matt Taven vs. Vincent
- Bandido & Rey Horus vs. RUSH & Dragon Lee
- The Foundation (Jay Lethal, Jonathan Gresham, Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus) vs. Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Tony Deppen, Chris Dickinson & Homicide)
- The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) vs. Flip Gordon & Demonic Flamita
- Danhausen vs. Dalton Castle
- Six-Man Tag Team Titles: Shane Taylor Promotions (c) vs. Incoherence (Delirious, Hallowicked and Frightmare)
You can find results from past ROH television episodes at Fightful's results section.