Here's your fight-size update for the morning of August 23, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, Ian Riccaboni and Caprice Coleman are joined by Todd Sinclair, Slex, Session Moth Martina and Mandy Leon to discuss the canceled Vegas event, ROH's return to action and COVID-19's effect on the wrestling world in this candid panel.
- KENTA, the first-ever New Japan Cup USA winner, has a message for Jon Moxley, who holds the IWGP United States Heavyweight title.
Hey @JonMoxley— KENTA aka Lil’K (@KENTAG2S) August 22, 2020
I’m coming for YOU.
- MJF's pain is truly real.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Voting for the first round of the KOPW Title match stipulations ends very soon.
Just ONE HOUR LEFT to vote in the #KOPW2020 match stipulation poll!— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) August 23, 2020
Whose match rules will win out before Korakuen Hall's first round this week?
https://t.co/mF0kfluoCP#njpw #njsst pic.twitter.com/GSxryyHcwR
- A reminder that Fightful will have live coverage of SummerSlam tonight and here is the most recent version of tonight's card:
* WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton
* WWE Universal Championship: Braun Strowman (c) vs. 'The Fiend' Bray Wyatt
* Raw Tag Team Championships: Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) (c) vs. Angel Garza & Andrade
* United States Championship - Bobby Lashley & Shelton Benjamin Banned From Ringside: Apollo Crews (c) vs. MVP
* Street Fight: Seth Rollins vs. Dominik Mysterio
* SmackDown Women's Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Asuka
* Raw Women's Championship: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Asuka
* Loser Leaves WWE - No Disqualification: Sonya Deville vs. Mandy Rose
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.