Here is your post-SmackDown/Dynamite fight size update for Friday, June 4, 2021.
- Rey and Dominik Mysterio retained their titles against the Usos, but it happened controversially as the referee didn't notice that Jimmy's shoulder was off the mat. An angry Roman Reigns scolded them for embarrassing the family and told them to make it right, tonight. The Usos visited Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville who eventually booked a rematch for later in the show.
- Carmella defeated Liv Morgan in singles competition. Before the match, Liv promised to give Carmella a makeover with a boot to the face. After tapping Liv out, Carmella had herself announced as "The Most Beautiful Woman In All Of WWE."
- Bianca Belair admitted that Bayley's laugh is getting to her. She also challenged the Role Model to a match at Hell In The Cell with her SmackDown Women's Championship on the line. Bayley accepted and said that she has been laughing at people like Bianca her entire life. The LED boards inside the ThunderDome were then completely overrun by laughing Bayley's.
- Otis attacked The Street Profits after they refused to apologize to Chad Gable for rudely rejecting his recruitment attempt into The Alpha Academy.
- Shinsuke Nakamura lost to Baron Corbin, but Rick Boogs grabbed ahold of The Lone Wolf's leg as he tried to escape with his crown. Nakamura took advantage, knocking Corbin out and reclaiming the headpiece.
- Commander Azeez attacked Kevin Owens backstage prior to his Intercontinental Championship match against Apollo Crews. Apollo was able to capitalize on the work of his bodyguard and beat Owens while still honoring the stipulation that Azeez be barred from ringside.
Sami Zayn would run in and hit Owens with a Helluva Kick after the fact.
- Roman Reigns interfered and caused a disqualification when it looked like Jimmy and Jey were on the verge of losing again. He couldn't have the family be embarrassed twice in one night. He proceeded to decimate Rey and Dominik while his cousins could do nothing but watch on. Jimmy walked out on Roman, but The Head of the Table cut off Jey before he had the chance. The show ended with a close-up shot of a conflicted Jey Uso deciding whether to stay with Roman or follow his brother.
- The Young Bucks defeated PAC and Penta El Zero Miedo in the opening match of Dynamite after Brandon Cutler knocked PAC off of the top rope. Eddie Kingston approached the Death Triangle members and said that although they've had their own issues, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." It was announced later on that they will team up next week to take on The Young Bucks and Cutler in a 6-Man Tag.
- Vickie Guerrero interrupted Mark Henry to introduce the newest member of the All Elite Wrestling roster, Andrade El Idolo. He says that he used to consider himself the face of Latinos, but that he is here to be the new face of AEW.
- The Inner Circle took a victory lap on Dynamite after their Stadium Stampede win over The Pinnacle. They wonder, however, aside from keeping their group together what they actually accomplished. Jericho also notes how he is going to beat MJF and that they won't forgive and will never forget what he did to them.
- After having Don Callis cost him the AEW World Championship at Double or Nothing, Orange Cassidy said that his feud with Omega - and pursuit of the title - is not over yet.
- Jungle Boy and Christian Cage defeated Private Party. After the match, however, Matt hardy would exact a bit of revenge by sneaking up on Christian and hitting him with the Twist of Fate.
- Sting and Darby Allin were interrupted by Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page. Sky praised Sting and say that he is carrying Darby to success. They then challenge Darby to another tag team match, but he has to find a different partner and prove that he can beat them without an icon by his side.
- Dr. Britt Baker's Championship celebration was ruined after Nyla Rose knocked the hamburgers out of her, Rebel, and Tony Schiavone's hands and threw the rest of the platter into the crowd.
- Dustin Rhodes defeated Nick Comoroto in a Bullrope Match to close this week's installment of AEW Dynamite.
You can watch Fightful's joint WWE/AEW post-show review by clicking here.