Here is your post-WWE/AEW fight size update for Friday, November 5, 2021.
- The Bloodline opened the show and Roman Reigns berated The Usos for their loss to New Day last week while he was away on vacation. King Woods and Kofi Kingston then came out and issued a challenge for later in the night; a match between Woods and Jimmy Uso. If Woods won, Jimmy would bend the knee to the King. If Uso won, Woods would bend the knee to Roman. The WWE Universal Champion accepted.
- Sonya Deville believes that Naomi is glowing with confidence right now because of the fire that she lit underneath her.
- Naomi picked up a win over Shayna Baszler, but Sonya Deville came out and reversed the decision, saying that a rope break should have broken the hold that eventually led to the pin. Baszler took advantage, quickly locking in a submission before Naomi could even turn back around.
- Backstage, Roman Reigns continued complaining about how everything fell apart in his absence, even saying that the show was almost as bad as Raw.
- Ridge Holland says he learned a few tricks from watching Sheamus, which he believes is bad news for the SmackDown locker room.
- Los Lotharios (Angel Garza & Humberto Carrillo) defeated Mansoor and Cesaro in their first match together on SmackDown.
- Ricochet answered Drew McIntyre's open challenge but lost after getting hit with a Claymore while descending from a moonsault.
- The Viking Raiders were slated to be guests on Happy Talk, but instead challenged Corbin and Madcap Moss to a match. The Raiders proved too much for Madcap and Corbin to handle, however, as they walked away mid-match, accepting the count-out loss.
- Sami Zayn offered to show Hit Row how to make a proper entrance, but they played along just to embarrass him and get the crowd to chant 'Sami Sucks.'
- King Woods defeated Jimmy Uso in the main event, but before Jimmy could bend the knee, Roman Reigns came out and hit Woods with a Superman Punch. The Bloodline proceeded to beat up Woods and Kingston, specifically targeting the knee. Roman concluded by telling Woods to show up next week so he can see what a King really looks like.
- Bryan Danielson defeated Anthony Bowens in the opening match of Rampage.
- MJF came to collect the fees owed to him by Andrade El Idolo after he lent FTR to him for two weeks.
Money talks. @AndradeElIdolo and @The_MJF struck a deal for the services of #FTR and @DaxFTR challenges #AndradeElIdolo's nemesis @BASTARDPAC - Watch #AEWRampage LIVE NOW on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/LpWrqLKHM9— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 6, 2021
- CM Punk and Eddie Kingston came face to face tonight. The entirety of their heated exchange can be seen in the video below. They will face off on November 13 at Full Gear.
- Jurrasic Express and Christian Cage challenged the Superkliq to a Fall Count Anywhere Match at Full Gear. It was made official later in the night.
- Red Velvet defeated The Bunny in a first-round match of the AEW TBS Women's Championship Tournament. She will face Jade Cargill in the quarterfinals.
-- -- gets the win for @Thee_Red_Velvet and she will face @Jade_Cargill in the quarterfinals of the TBS Women's Championship Tournament! Watch #AEWRampage LIVE NOW on @tntdrama pic.twitter.com/D1J1vXGQgr— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 6, 2021
- Adam Cole defeated John Silver in the main event of AEW Rampage. Silver and Cole had a disagreement on BTE when the Dark Order member suggested Cole cut his hair, be his manager, and change his name to BUDGE.