Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 19, 2020:
- Roman Reigns may be sitting at home, but he's not been wasting time and is getting in top condition.
Shoulders week 1 #Y3T. Seated Side Laterals, Rep range 12-16. Definitely getting stronger and building muscle but not quite where I want to be. The grind continues as I follow this fitness Journey/Lifestyle. Hope this finds everyone well and in good health. Shout out to Coach @neil_yoda_hill1 , wishing u a speedy recovery my friend! Stay safe and God bless! ----.
- Put Charlotte Flair among those who believe that Naomi deserves better.
- There will be a WWE Watch Along for tonight's Extreme Rules pay-per-view and names for it are Keith Lee, Lita, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Robert Roode, Shelton Benjamin, Humberto Carrillo, Mick & Noelle Foley, JBL, Bubba Ray Dudley and more.
- IMPACT World Tag Team Champion Ethan Page met with Heath Slater backstage at Slammiversary and he is impressed with how the former WWE star looks.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- RJ City, the AWA's biggest recent signing, got his dad asking questions.
My dad just asked if I really signed with the AWA.— RJ City (@RJCity1) July 18, 2020
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.