The following are rumors and should be treated as such. Fightful.com can't verify the authenticity of the claims, unless we've debunked them.
- As far as we've been told the Bound for Glory show and tapings are on.
- Again, Fightful hasn't heard that any flights have been canceled in relation to the TNA tapings.
- The New York Post is reporting that an 'unidentified third party' paid in advance for the television tapings and TNA PPV.
- The Post also says that TNA has been negotiating with WWE throughout the week.
- Wrestling Observer says that Cody Rhodes may just be working for TNA through next week's tapings.
- Mark Henry and Big Show have been moving into backstage roles with the WWE.
- The reasoning behind a lot of the women at the latest tryouts could be for an upcoming women's tournament at Full Sail.