The following are rumors and should be presented as such. Fightful.com can't verify the authenticity of the claims, outside of those we've debunked.
- Ric Flair suggested on his latest podcast that Dixie Carter floated the rumor that WWE is interested in buying TNA.
- In a possible No Mercy spoiler, the description for Smackdown reads "From San Jose. A recap of No Mercy, including the three-way battle for world champion; and a look at Dolph Ziggler’s exit from WWE.” DirecTV's description just asks if Ziggler was forced out.
- Wrestling Observer is still stating that Becky Lynch is hurt and out of her No Mercy title match with Alexa Bliss. It was also said that the injury isn't serious.
- It's being speculated that Lynch may do an injury angle at tonight's show.
- There are rumors that WCPW may have spent well over $50,000-$75,000 on their latest talent payroll.
- Sara Lee was released due to her lack of improvement in the ring, not her pregnancy.