The following are rumors and should be treated as such. Fightful will follow up on them in an attempt to verify them independently.
- PWInsider claims that Rey Mysterio's Royal Rumble appearance was a one-shot deal, and WWE wanted him back full-time as opposed to the part time scheduled Mysterio requested.
- Wrestling Inc noted that Alicia Fox's injury took place this weekend during rehearsals for the Royal Rumble match, which all of the women involved participated in on Saturday. PWInsider would later note that she sustained a broken tailbone and will be out for a few months. Kairi Sane was pegged as her replacement on the show.
- Per Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer, the plan for Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania is hopefully The Rock and her to team up to take on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. We're told that WWE has left their options open in case a deal can't be made or is changed.
- Kid Rock, Ivory and Bam Bam Bigelow are all rumored for the WWE HOF, per Brad Shepard, who had the news of The Dudley Boyz going in last month. PWInsider says Mark Henry is also slated for the Hall.
- The originally planned opponent for Bobby Roode at Royal Rumble was Dolph Ziggler, who was moved to the Rumble match itself.