Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 15, 2020:
- Rusev, who was released by WWE last month, says he won't be using the Bulgarian Brute nickname that he had during his time with the company moving forward.
That’s a WWE name i can’t and won’t use https://t.co/dl3EfD6MVu— Miro (@RusevBUL) May 14, 2020
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there was a wrestler in Mexico claiming to be the father of Fenix and Pentagon Jr., but Pentagon said that they were not related and it was a scam.
- Joe Hendry impersonates Boris Johnson and asks the important questions.
Ask Boris - Were Ross and Rachel REALLY on a break? pic.twitter.com/1Xs4MWabCw— Joe Hendry (@joehendry) May 14, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $41.71 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- At noon ET, ROH will reveal who are the seven biggest debuts in Ring of Honor history, hosted by Marty Scurll.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.