Here is your post-IMPACT Slammiversary fight size update.
- Havok and Rosemary defeated Fire 'N Flava (Tasha Steelz & Kiera Hogan) on the Slammiversary pre-show to capture the Knockouts Tag Team Championships.
- Josh Alexander successfully retained the IMPACT X Division Title at Slammiversary. He defeated Petey Williams, Rohit Raju, Ace Austin, Chris Bey, and Trey Miguel in an Ultimate X Match.
- Chelsea Green made her return to IMPACT Wrestling at Slammiversary, competing alongside Matt Cardona in a mixed tag team match. She and her fiancee would go on to defeat Brian Myers and Tenille Dashwood.
- W. Morrissey overcame a strong showing from Eddie Edwards to extend his undefeated streak in IMPACT Wrestling.
- FinJuice returned to IMPACT Wrestling for the first time since May 20. On that night, Violent By Design defeated them for their Tag Team Titles. Tonight, however, they took part in an impromptu match, quickly disposing of Shera and Madman Fulton after the two big men came to the ring to complain about how they weren't allowed at ringside during the Ultimate X match.
- During IMPACT Slammiversary, a vignette aired teasing the arrival of "The Drama King." While no name was given, the former Aiden English (now going by Matt Rehwoldt) is referred to as "The Drama King" with his Twitter handle being @DramaKingMatt.
- Chris Sabin was able to defeat Moose at Slammiversary.
I’m pretty beat up. But damn it I BEAT MOOSE!— chriSabin (@SuperChrisSabin) July 18, 2021
- With TJP off the card, Fallah Bahh was forced to find a new tag team partner for Slammiversary. He eventually brought out No Way (formerly No Way Jose). Jokes had been made about No Way on recent episodes of IMPACT with Tommy Dreamer always popping up and saying, 'We still haven't signed that guy.'
It was The Good Brothers who would eventually win the match, however, taking the Tag Titles from Violent By Design.
- Thunder Rosa was revealed to be Deonna Purrazzo's mystery opponent. The Virtuosa would hold onto her title, though, pinning Rosa after hitting the Queen's Gambit.
After the bell, Mickie James made a surprise appearance and tried to recruit Deonna for NWA Empowerrr. After Deonna insulted Mickie by telling her to take her trash bag and get out of here, she was hit with a kick to the side of the head.
- IMPACT Wrestling confirmed that their next event will be entitled Homecoming and will feature a mixed tag team tournament to crown Homecoming King and Queen of IMPACT Wrestling. The event will take place on Saturday, July 31, and stream exclusively on IMPACT Plus.
- IMPACT announced that Bound For Glory 2021 will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Furthermore, it was teased that All Elite Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and AAA Lucha Libre will all be involved in this year's installment of the annual event.
- Sami Callihan faced Kenny Omega in a gruesome No Disqualification match at Slammiversary. The bout featured, trash cans, tables, barb wire wrapped chairs, forks, and pizza cutters. Omega would eventually win the match and retain his belt after hitting the one-winged angel onto a pile of thumbtacks.
- After Kenny Omega successfully retained his IMPACT World Championship versus Sami Callihan, 'Switchblade' Jay White made a surprise appearance. The New Japan Pro Wrestling star came face-to-face with Omega but didn't move when Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows threw up the 'Too Sweet' hand gesture. Just then, Juice Robinson and David Finlay came out and attacked Switchblade. White proceeded to hit his finish on Juice and left.