Here is your post-SmackDown fight-size update for 11/13/2020:
- On tonight's episode of SmackDown, Sami Zayn retained the WWE Intercontinental Championship via count-out in a match with Apollo Crews.
- Despite not being WWE Champion, Drew McIntyre defied brand divisions to confront Roman Reigns and say that he would be defeating Randy Orton on Monday Night Raw and would challenge Roman Reigns in a match at Survivor Series. Later in the evening, Drew McIntyre would defeat Jey Uso.
- Bayley and Carmella worked together tonight, perhaps inadvertently, in order to take out SmackDown Women's Champion Sasha Banks.
- Liv Morgan joins Ruby Riott and Bianca Belair on Team SmackDown at WWE Survivor Series. Unfortunately, that match featured the debut and subsequent injury of Chelsea Green. Learn more at this link.
- Natalya still feels that she is the best of all time.
- Rey Mysterio finally finished the feud with Seth Rollins. Also, he gave Murphy his Blessing to date his daughter.
- Otis and Dolph Ziggler rekindled their rivalry this evening. Otis would pick up another way in over the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Afterward, he was confronted by Chad Gable, who may be looking for a new partner.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) November 14, 2020
— Chad Gable (@WWEGable) November 14, 2020
- Make sure you're subscribed to Fightful Select.
- Check the full results of SmackDown here.
- The SmackDown Post-Show Podcast is available here.
- Also, subscribe to Fightful on YouTube.
- From The Web