Here's your fight-size update for the morning of July 10, 2020:
- Below is a picture of Sami Zayn's latest mobile clinic for his "Sami For Syria" campaign, which helps people with medical needs by traveling around in mobile clinics.
- Ricky Morton's Twitter account was a big fan of the eight-man tag team match from AEW's second night of Fyter Fest.
I love watching all the wrestling today, but watching @AEWrestling 8 man tag match, a lot of people do not understand the story they are telling in that match. It was Rembrandt painting. It was beautiful and majestic.— School of Morton (@RealRickyMorton) July 9, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $45.00 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Warrior Wrestling is coming back in August.
Wrestling is back!— Warrior Wrestling (@WarriorWrstlng) July 9, 2020
On 8/7, we’re proud to present…
WARRIOR WRESTLING: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
The first major wrestling show in the Chicago area in 5 months!
Outdoors, in the football stadium, with all IL Phase 4 safety guidance in effect!
Tickets: https://t.co/y934s7q2HH! pic.twitter.com/UGbcz14dxW
- Below is the NXT Injury Report.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.