Here is your post-NXT fight size update for Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
- The night started off with Tony D'Angelo picking up a win over Dexter Lumis. After the match Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams came to the ring and attacked him, specifically targeting his hand. Johnny Gargano would come out and make the save.
Johnny would call out Carmelo and Trick, but Pete Dunne answered the call instead. They argued briefly over who should face Carmelo first, but that was quickly resolved when Hayes came out and issued a challenge to both men for his NXT North American Championship. As a result, Gargano, Dunne, and Hayes will face off in a triple threat match next week with the belt on the line.
- Odyssey Jones and Jacket Time (Kushida & Ikemen Jiro) defeated Diamond Mine when Jones pinned Roderick Strong following a cross-body splash.
- Zack Gibson is continuing to show James Drake how to pull off cons. Today, he tricked his grandma into thinking they were the tag team champions so that she'd be more likely to leave him everything in her will. For the con, they "borrowed" Toxic Attraction's tag titles.
- MSK's search for their shaman continues.
- After a month away, Santos Escobar made his return to NXT TV. He helped Legado Del Fantasma beat up Xyon Quinn, who refused Elektra Lopez's offer to join the faction last week.
- After defeating Duke Hudson in their poker showdown, Cameron Grimes was powerbombed through the poker table and had an incensed Hudson cut off some of his hair.
- After a rocky start to their in-ring partnership, Kyle O'Reilly and Von Wagner were able to get on the same page and pick up the victory over Jensen and Briggs.
- Grayson Waller appeared on Lashing Out and said that the wrestling business has changed. Wins and losses don't matter as much as likes and retweets, according to him.
"This business isn't about wins and losses anymore. The story of DIY journeymen finally achieving their childhood dream is --------." - @GraysonWWE.— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) November 17, 2021
-- #WWENXT @lashlegendwwe pic.twitter.com/6WVwwzr39K
- After telling Indi Hartwell to be with her husband, Persia Pirotta was still able to pick up the win in a 2-on-1 handicap match. Robert Stone watched from ringside and seemed very impressed.
- Tommaso Ciampa and Bron Breakker came face-to-face in the ring, with Breakker stating his intentions to come back for the title. Ciampa has no intentions of losing it, and as he sees it, Breakker has less than 33 1/3% chance of ever beating him.
- The main event saw Toxic Attraction attack Raquel Gonzalez during her match with Dakota Kai. The four women teamed up to beat up Raquel and continued to do so even after Cora Jade tried to intervene. It wasn't until Io Shirai hit the ring swinging a crutch was order restored. Io then called out for a WarGames match. The bout has yet to be made official, but it seems like Kai and Toxic Attraction versus Raquel, Cora Jade, Io, and a partner of their choosing.