Here is your post-SmackDown fight-size update for 10/23/2020:
- Otis' court date with The Miz finally happened. They will face for the Money in the Bank Briefcase at Hell in a Cell.
ORDER IN THE COURT. --— WWE (@WWE) October 24, 2020
Per Judge @JCLayfield, @otiswwe will battle @mikethemiz this Sunday at #HIAC! The winner will ------ and -------- the #MITB contract! #SmackDown @tuckerwwe @TheRealMorrison pic.twitter.com/pb5n9ieoFQ
- Shorty G is no more!
- Seth Rollins made his disciple feel his wrath and we got more Mysterio drama!
- Daniel Bryan wants the IC Title defended weekly, but KO wants to tag with Bryan
- In case you forgot, The EST of WWE is now on SmackDown.
- Make sure you're subscribed to Fightful Select.
- Check the full results of SmackDown here.
- The SmackDown Post-Show Podcast is available.
- Also, subscribe to Fightful on YouTube.