Here's your fight-size update for the morning of November 13, 2020:
- In the video at the top ofthe page, Sasha Banks talks about her ritual for her big matches.
- Volition entered a multi-year beauty product development deal with NBCUniversal Television and Streaming. Over the course of the partnership, select talent from across the division will have the opportunity to become Volition “Innovators,” working hand-in-hand with brand chemists and creatives to bring unique skincare SKUs to market under the Volition label. The first such Innovator is Maryse, who has co-created the new Volition Yaupon Tea Glow-Awakening Moisturizer launching November 2020, available for $39.
- WWE stock opened at $40.49 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- AJPW is introducing new titles.
** NEW TITLES **— AJPW International (@ajpwint) November 13, 2020
On December 13th at Korakuen Hall a new titles will be inducted into All Japan! The All Japan Pro Wrestling Tv 6-men Championship! ----
The team of T. Omori, Mensore and Carbell Ito will battle with the Land's End team of Rioji Sai!#ajpw #ajpwint #ajpwtv pic.twitter.com/K8CSSWIvMb
- Brian Flinn, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer for WWE, will be a guest speaker for SXSW 2021.
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Chris Jericho was a guest on Brandi Rhodes' "A Shot Of Brandi" and it can be seen below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.