- We see all the Raw Superstars and Shane McMahon on the stage for a moment of silence for Las Vegas.
Braun Strowman defeated Seth Rollins
- Going straight into this almost gives this a bigger feel.
- I hate that Raw gets all these first time matches, and they never mean anything. Then when they do get put on PPV, they mean less.
- Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose seem like they were made for a guy like Strowman.
- I'm not of the belief that nobody should get offense on Strowman. Different wrestlers can perform better against some wrestlers than others.
- Strowman kicking out at one after a Blockbuster was sold even better by Rollins' urgency after.
- Strowman has a sweet counter to Rollins' knee and Powerslams him for the win.
- Ambrose saves Rollins from a beatdown and gets some offense but falls victim to the double chokeslam, powerslam and shaky cam.
- Mickie James is walking backstage and encounters Emma and Alicia Fox, who are giggling. Mickie James got her old locker room because of seniority. She comes into her locker room and sees diapers and a walker. Nia Jax for some reason is in Alexa's locker room. Why?
- Bray Wyatt rambles, per usual. A lot of characters need a hard reset. Bray Wyatt is one.
- WWE acknowledges the Braun/Cruiserweight beatdown of Enzo, who is speechless backstage as he's interviewed.
- Roman Reigns says he's not surprised about the Cesaro and Sheamus attack.
Elias defeated Titus O'Neil (w/ Apollo Crews)
- I may buy WWE 2K18 just to see what it's like to get through Elias' entrance.
- Think Vince has any clue what Nutshell is or that Elias was playing it?
- Titus interrupts it. Hats off to the genius creative mind that came up with the hot, fresh idea of having a babyface interrupt one of Elias' songs.
- This is hard hitting stuff. Elias powders out and pushes Apollo.
- Elias getting his finish was a tough time. Titus has been phased out for a reason.
Mickie James defeated Nia Jax (w/ Alexa Bliss) via DQ
- Told y'all the flappy pants weren't going anywhere.
- Alexa Bliss gets a big reaction when she comes out.
- Nia says Mickie James needs Life Alert. Classic.
- Mickie James got violently planted by a Nia Jax double leg. This was equal parts awesome and hilarious.
- It's pointless for Mickie James to hit the ropes with those flappy pants because of wind resistance.
- An ugly tornado DDT almost gets Mickie the win, but Alexa interferes. A fair way to not pin Nia.
Good Brothers defeated Matt Hardy & Jason Jordan
- We see a backstage segment that leads to this match.
- Jason Jordan leaves a Smackdown tag team to come over to Raw and.....be in a tag team.
- He'd be much better turning on Hardy and doing a one-on-one feud.
- The ref ignores the turnbuckle pad just chillin' on the apron.
- Jordan is such an impressive physical wrestler. Booker makes a nice comment about getting his moves in from a kayfabe perspective.
- For as long as Jason Jordan played the hot tag guy, he's doing babyface in peril really well.
- Matt Hardy gets the hot tag and does it well.
- Gallows is not at his best these days. You can see him setting up spots and looking for others. Hard to blame him with the run they've been on.
- Magic Killer gets the job done.
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Roman Reigns defeated The Miz (c) via DQ
- Miztourage mock the Shield entrance. Then Reigns beats the tar out of Dallas and Axel to get them out of the equation.
- Reigns' character being smart enough to do that is a good step.
- We just watched Reigns beat up the Miztourage by himself. So we don't need to see the Shield do it.
- Corey Graves did a good job explaining that Reigns was zapped of energy after that attack.
- Good action. A nice short DDT from Miz, and he works over Reigns well.
- Skull Crushing Finale. You're gonna need at least five of those, Miz
- Cesaro and Sheamus attack Reigns. They put a good beating on Reigns. A Shield powerbomb was a great heel move and got a reaction appropriately.
Balor and Abigail?
- Balor ditched the new gear! I liked it.
- He gets a big pop in Denver.
- Bray Wyatt is on the titan tron and says Sister Abigail is dying to meet Balor.
Bayley and Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox & Emma
- WWE has some of the most consistently embarrassing camera work on TV
- Alicia Fox and Sasha swing like Bart and Lisa Simpson.
- This match doesn't have any heat at all. Why would it? What is going on?
- Alicia Fox is dedicated to her character and really good at it.
- Booker T's reaction to the "snatch bald" line was GREAT. As is Alicia's sell of Bayley's rope Stunner.
- This is a long match, and a looooooooooong segment.
- Emma leaves Alicia Fox hanging. Fox takes a terrible looking Bayley to Belly.
- 18 minute segment.....13 minute tag match
- Enzo is the main event segment two weeks in a row. Enzo is such a great heel.
- Enzo needs a leopard print title strap.
- Jesus, man. What else can I say besides that Enzo's promo is good? Incredible.
- The entire division surrounds Enzo and he ethers all of them.
- He drops a Corey Graves reference.
- Kurt Angle shows up announces he's signed.....................
- Kalisto. What a shitty, bad, no good decision to make. What a way to completely kill a segment. DEAD
- Reigns, Ambrose, Rolllins are backstage. They look at each other. It's a hell of a silent setup.