The Highlight Reel
- Kansas City crowd is live for Jericho, who says it's the last Highlight Reel on Raw.
- Miz comes out and cancels The Highlight Reel in favor of Miz TV.
- A crew comes and assembles the Miz TV set, but Dean Ambrose interrupts and makes it Ambrose Asylum.
- Ambrose's character is that obnoxious friend everyone has that gets left out of adult activities.
- Ambrose gives Jericho a hilarious light up jacket. He tells Jericho to "try it on, maaaaaaaaaan."
- Dirty Deeds to Miz. Maryse gets put on the list.
Matt Hardy (w/ Jeff Hardy) defeated Sheamus (w/ Cesaro)
- I've liked WWE's method of giving one of the brother's the week off each of the last two. Strategic.
- The White Noise tease to the apron, only to see a Side Effect was cool.
- Who is coaching these second color commentators to say "TRUST ME!" after making a point?
- Matt is still adding little "broken" nuances to his matches.
- Matt is now doing an elbow drop from the second rope instead of the leg drop.
- Hardy got some monster air on that bulldog.
- Sheamus just killed Matt Hardy with a knee that Hardy sold the hell out of.
- Twist of Fate for Matt after Sheamus gets distracted by Jeff.
- Kurt Angle and the Miz are yukking it up. Angle is NOT six feet tall. Not sure what this motion was about. He has to find a partner to face Jericho & Ambrose. He's turned down by Cesaro, Sheamus, Axel and Slater. He brags to Angle, while the Drifter drifts around.
- We're told Orton/Wyatt will start out in the house of horrors, but end up in the arena. Wyatt cuts a SPOOKY PROMO.
- Samoa Joe, Anderson and Gallows cut a contrived promo, but Anderson calls Enzo a butt nugget.
- Ambrose and Jericho have a funny interaction backstage, and Jericho reluctantly got removed from the list only to sneak and put him back on. Jericho killed Mitch back in the day
Austin Aries & Jack Gallagher defeated TJP & Neville
- I like the way they started this match -- unlike other cruiserweight matches we see on Raw.
- Gallagher sent TJP cannonballing into Neville.
- This was solid.
- Ah, they're having Strowman do the "each and every one of you" promo.
- Kalisto stole Drago's mask and cut the best promo of his life.
- Strowman threw Kalisto all the way across the ring with a front suplex.
- There was an awesome tease reminiscent of the Rumble 2004 finish.
- People thought that 12 year old girl facing the 24 year old in Japanese MMA was bad, but no outrage over Strowman vs. Kalisto!?
- Kalisto dropkicks Strowman into the Dumpster.
- THEN KALISTO DIES. Strowman chokeslams the shit out of him and throws him in the dumpster.
- Hope they have a booster seat and a seat belt for Kalisto in there. HE GOES FOR A RIDE.
- Horrible angle of the throw, that's on the production team.
Dana Brooke defeated Alicia Fox
- Dana Brooke wins. This short, otherwise pointless match had a couple of stories in relation to it.
- Dana Brooke's last singles win on Raw was in October. Horrible finish.
- Emma comes in and hugs an uncomfortable Dana.
Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Big Cass defeated Samoa Joe, Anderson & Gallows
- Gallows and Anderson attack Cass and Enzo before their match. Balor is announced as Enzo's replacement.
- They should explain why Finn is fighting his buddies, and why he's a heavyweight.
- There has to be some sort of memo to do suicide dives on at least two people, and that's good.
- That new Rollins finisher is doody. The DDT he used before the Curb Stomp was better too
Sasha Banks defeated Alexa Bliss via countout
- Alexa Bliss is the best say what?
- The Bayley promos are old. Stop.
- Sasha Banks comes out to shut Alexa up. Alexa is so far ahead on the mic.
- They have a short match and Alexa gets herself counted out.
- Bayley is much better on commentary than promos. She tries to throw Alexa back in the ring, but Alexa escapes, only to attack her.
- Back in MYYYYY day, go-home shows were good.
Apollo Crews defeated Curt Hawkins
- This is the 35th Apollo Crews vs. Curt Hawkins match in 7 months. No, really.
- Hawkins has a sweet back suplex.
- Toss Powerbomb. Win.
- Titus O'Neil comes out afterwards and takes a selfie with Apollo. I'm liking this.
- They should make Hawkins and Ryder grow their hair out like Styles and be his cronies.
- This is the best use of Titus.
Miz & Partner vs. Ambrose & Y2J
- Miz says his partner isn't here.
- Miz's zipper is huge. His leg gets beat to shit pretty quickly.
- Wyatt is the partner, for some reason that doesn't make sense.
- He hits Miz with Sister Abigail too.
- What a shit Raw
- From The Web