- Bray Wyatt opens with a hot crowd, and Reigns interrupts. This is becoming another pet peeve cliche.
- Reigns with a good, short, to the point promo and a punch to the mouth to start a match.
Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt
- I can't remember the last singles match with Bray Wyatt I've seen that blows me away.
- This one spans two commercial breaks -- not good for a Wyatt match.
- I loved the lighting in the arena as they came back from commercial.
- Reigns' corner clotheslines should be called the ONE MAN YETI, because it looks like Ron Reis dry humping Hulk Hogan.
- This really isn't my cup of tea, but the crowd is rocking so that really doesn't matter.
- This takes up the first 32 minutes of the show.
- Enzo and Cass interview. Standard storyline progression, and Enzo trashes Corey Graves. Later we see Big Cass knocked out.
- Angle shoots down Alexa Bliss' "This Is My Life" idea. Great stuff. Later, she tries to get other girls on her side.
- Why does TJP get put in all these promos? He wants his shittle tot against Neville.
- Kurt Angle comes to get Corey Graves to ask him something in the middle of the show.
- I do not enjoy the R-Truth promos.
Drifter, Ambrose, Miz
- The Drifter performs. He's this unique case of a guy doing nothing in NXT, and already achieving more since his callup.
- Dean Ambrose attacks Drifter and calls out Miz.
- Samson gains revenge when Ambrose is distracted by the Titan Tron.
- "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS DEAN, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HIT ME WITH THAT MIC!"
- Angle is backstage and says that Ambrose will get his rematch down the line.
Samoa Joe promo
- Obligatory YOU SEE in Joe's promo.
- Joe had to say "Great Balls Of Fire."
- Joe wants Paul Heyman as his advocate and wants the Universal Title.
- Heyman comes out and puts Joe over pretty well.
- Samoa Joe is disappointed in Heyman, and says he's going to choke him out.
- He's a man of his word.
- Backstage he runs into Rollins. They'll have a match tonight.
- Later, Paul Heyman talks to Brock on the phone. He'll be there next week.
Sheamus and Cesaro defeated Heath Slater and Rhyno
- Squash match.
- Sheamus and Cesaro cut a condescending promo about the Hardy Boyz after.
TJP defeated Mustafa Ali
- I feel like there's a mandate for one chinlock per cruiserweight match.
- This goes a few minutes, TJP wins.
- Neville comes out and says Angle isn't giving TJP a title shot.
- TJP says he's going to talk to Angle, but Neville attacks.
Kalisto defeated Titus O'Neil (w/ Apollo Crews)
- Akira Tozawa is watching tonight, Titus is trying to recruit him.
- Kalisto holds the tights and beats Titus.
Miz Championship Celebration
- The return of Maryse's old theme!
- Miz heels the "you deserve it" chant well.
- Who the shit ribbed Miz with "Dancing Bear." Google it. Go ahead.
- Miz beats up the bear.
- A giant, tall gift is brought out. Miz attacks it hilariously.
- It's actually a gift that Maryse got him -- A grandfather clock, because he's timeless. She's mad and runs off.
- No, don't blame Ambrose. Blame anyone but Ambrose, please.
- Ambrose is a cameraman. He attacks. I'm done with this feud, but this was an A+ segment.
Enzo Amore & Big Show defeated Gallows & Anderson
- The Big Show gets a great ovation as Enzo's mystery partner.
- We get happy jokey Big Show, before he dominates both opponents.
- This crowd is GREAT.
- We get a modified Badaboom Shakalaka.
- Cass insinuates backstage that Big Show has been attacking them. Show says he's a Giant. He doesn't have to sneak anywhere.
- This has been an outstanding storyline.
Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) defeated Nia Jax via DQ
- Graves puts over that Alexa competed in a Kendo Stick match last night. She didn't even get hit.
- Mickie James and Dana Brooke are ringside. Alexa attacks Mickie and Dana to get DQ'd. Nia kills em' all while Alexa escapes.
Samoa Joe defeated Seth Rollins
- No matter how good this is, I'll still wonder "why?" What is the motivation of the two guys in the ring? Joe has a title match. Why does he care about this?
- Falcon Arrow on Joe? Damn.
- Ah. The random Wyatt graphic that doesn't make any sense. ok. Rollins called Wyatt a false prophet earlier.
- Joe wins.
- Great angles, not great wrestling on this show.
- From The Web