- Seth Rollins joins Dean Ambrose and asks why Ambrose still has a problem with them
- There is some really good interaction between the two bringing up the three-year old Shield breakup.
- Ambrose gets a rise out of making Rollins apologize was great, and the apology is great. I get the feeling we don't see many because Vince McMahon can't fathom the idea of an apology.
- The Miztourage come out and surround both guys with chairs. WWE found a way to get "Roman" chants.
- Miz hits a cool Skull Crushing Finale on an unfolded chair.
Bayley defeated Alexa Bliss
- Bayley defeated Bliss after having to overcome Nia Jax being at ringside.
- Sasha Banks came to help. She and Nia had a nice spot that got a good pop.
- This match barely happened because of the interference and the commercial.
- Kurt Angle is backstage wondering if he should reveal his truth. Corey Graves encourages him to do it.
- Titus Worldwide is backstage, where Daivari challenges Tozawa. People don't talk like Daivari just did and it's not his fault.
- Samoa Joe promo. Qualms? Qualms? Also, he drops the "you see" on us, but it's still a good promo.
Mustafa Ali & Jack Gallagher defeated Drew Gulak and The Brian Kendrick
- I wonder when the last time this Raw crowd has seen Gulak because they sound like it was never.
- Mustafa Ali gets his finish in.
- NO PURPLE ROPES!!!!
Enzo, Cass, Show
- I just want to watch Enzo Amore and Don West have a conversation.
- Enzo carries a good promo that doesn't get a reaction. The crowd is dead.
- One match is never enough in WWE. Even when the one is a squash I guess.
- Enzo brings out Big Show, who brawls with Cass
- Cass kicks Show's ass for a while, and then boots Enzo.
- There was something missing here, but I get what they were doing.
Finn Balor defeated Elias Samson via DQ
- WWE should have someone interrupt an Elias Samson song. That'd be a cool new thing to do
- Samson scored a nice reversal into a sitdown powerbomb.
- Samson cracked Balor with a guitar! I love a good guitar shot.
- This was thoroughly entertaining.
- Ah. Bray stuff. I'm completely over him as a character.
Daivari defeated Akira Tozawa (w/ Titus O'Neil) via ref stoppage
- This was a fine match, and furthered the storyline, and got more guys on TV. Plus Titus, cool.
- Tozawa was pissed off. He didn't want the match stopped. Titus is looking out for him, though.
KURT ANGLE AND HIS KID.
- Kurt has a kid. He plugs his WWE 24.
- It's Jason Jordan, and I'm stoked. He's "gold blooded."
- Hey we were cool with some little ginger being the storyline dad of a seven foot tall dude 13 years younger than him so whatevs.
- Ryan Satin had a great idea that Chad Gable should go on a partner search and settle for Shelton Benjamin. Fantastic idea.
- Fun Fact: Jason Jordan hasn't lost a televised WWE/NXT singles match in over three years.
The Revival defeated The Hardy Boyz
- I have really missed seeing the Revival in the ring.
- The Angle angle got the crowd cooking.
- Outstanding match, fundamentally sound and a huge win for the Revival.
- What more can you say about these two teams? A protoypical heel and prototypical face team.
Top Contender Match
Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- These are two of the keys in the revival of the Sirloin Beef Sunsabitches division.
- They perform accordingly.
- I don't know if anyone is a better "hoss" wrestler than Samoa Joe, but Roman Reigns is doing everything he can to take that crown.
- Crowd is wild. They care. They're on their feet.
- Braun is here! Reigns vs. Strowman is one of my favorite WWE feuds of all-time at this point.
- Strowman throws Reigns from the floor in between the second and top rope.
- Joe almost chokes Strowman out, but a Superman punch to Strowman breaks it up.
- Strowman stands tall after beating down everyone.