- Kurt Angle looks jovial, and sells it so well.
- Braun, then Samoa Joe are in the ring and have to shoehorn in Great Balls of Fire references. Dammit.
- Roman Reigns' shirt looks like one a mom would pick out for her ten year old kid.
- Great promo from Roman Reigns.
- All three men are getting title shots, but Joe isn't happy and all hell breaks loose!
- Kurt Angle is at the ramp waving security and wrestlers into the ring like he's a third base coach and it was great.
- Not surprisingly, Braun kills many of them.
- Later, Cole says we get a "partial Shield reunion of sorts."
No DQ Match
Elias Samson defeated Finn Balor
- Finn Balor interrupts Elias Samson's song. Original.
- We get the limb targeting by Samson, and Balor is wearing K-tape to sell it.
- Samson hits a sweet snapmare-style shoulderbreaker.
- The camera zooms on Balor's stomps are ridiculous.
- Bray Wyatt shows up and hits Sister Abigail. YAWN.
- Emma wants her chance, and threatens to date Jason Jordan. Angle books her against Nia Jax.
- Alexa Bliss cuts a good promo about Bayley and Sasha stealing each other's thunder.
- Titus O'Neil says he got Tozawa's match canceled because Tozawa's shoulder is a liability. This is good. Neville comes out and trolls Tozawa. Tozawa beats him up, but the Neville appearance made no sense. Daivari comes out to attack both men.
- We get a terrible written Sasha Banks-Bayley backstage promo.
- Jason Jordan cuts a promo void of any charisma. To the contrary, I really liked the Ambrose/Rollins interaction.
- Miz is backstage talking about how Seth Rollins is just like Hollywood -- trying to reboot a once successful franchise.
Big Cass defeated Enzo Amore
- Enzo is still over with the crown big time. He told Big Show before the match he didn't have a plan, he just wanted to fight.
- There are few in wrestling who sell an ass beating better than Enzo.
- He gets his ass kicked, by the way.
- Big Show comes to make the save, but gets beaten up too. Cass is a star based on the Youtube metrics.
- Cass had threatened to snap Enzo's neck, which Cole heard as "slap." HILARIOUS.
Nia Jax defeated Emma
- Poor Emma.
- She gets literally squashed with a somersault senton, and a running SHOVE.
- Corey Graves calls Nia the hybrid athlete, but I'm not sure what the hell he means.
Top Contender Match
Bayley defeated Sasha Banks
- A couple of slick spots early, where Bayley is knocked off the top rope. Later she does a rope hung cutter.
- There's a hockey brawl that ends in Bayley getting slammed into the turnbuckle.
- A sick knee exchange! This is good stuff.
- Bayley wins by reversing a frog splash pin, which doesn't make a lot of sense.
- I liked the match, but I don't know how reversing a pin with a floatover after you hook the leg post frog splash makes sense.
- Those 13 minutes flew by.
Jason Jordan defeated Curt Hawkins
- Jordan is going to have to be a bit meaner, he was softballing a little.
- That softballing wasn't when he hit an overhead suplex or his finish -- a belly to back neckbreaker.
The Revival defeated The Good Brothers
- How are the "Good Brothers" not the official name for Gallows and Anderson? It is on this feature.
- Anderson and Gallows act like babyfaces, putting over the town. Then they work out of the heel corner.
- This is good, solid tag team work.
- Anderson gets air with a jumping calf kick. Great stuff.
- Been a while since Gallows did a babyface hot tag, eh?
- The Hardy Boyz come out and distract both teams, leading to a SICK Shatter Machine on Anderson.
The Shield 0.66 defeated The Miztourage
- The most notable thing about this early is that Cesaro & Sheamus are watching. But why? A couple of jobbers and two guys who supposedly didn't wanna team? Well ok.
- There was nothing special about this until about 11 PM EST when the paint by numbers shit ended.
- Bo Dallas got Enzo'd.
- Seth Rollins had the damndest sell of a short DDT ever.
- Shield fellas win. This was there, but the celebration afterwards was the best. Ambrose left Rollins hanging on a fist pound.
- From The Web