- Miz TV is immediately interrupted by Brock Lesnar.
- Sweet. Brock got a blue shirt. I'm all for more wrestlers wearing something besides all black.
- Miz unleashes an awesome promo, but Heyman answers back with a "role play" of his own. Miztourage will fill the spots of Brock's Summerslam opponents.
- Brock kills them all.
- Was kind of hoping they'd eat F5's into the chairs. This was really good.
Sheamus (w/ Cesaro) defeated Seth Rollins
- I would have liked to see Rollins and Ambrose just quickly earn their way to a title match instead
- This is really fast paced and hard hitting.
- Sheamus sneaks a win in a quick, surprising match.
- Rollins goes full douche and attacks them. Why?
- He gets his ass kicked and and Ambrose doesn't help.
- Ambrose is mad Rollins made him look like a jerk. Rollins says he IS a jerk. Oh snap. More good promo work.
Jason Jordan beats up a super over jobber
- Jason Jordan looks like 1996 Rocky Maivia without the hair
- Axel is hurt, so Jordan comically gets a jobber.
- "Let's go jobber" chant.
- That guy had no clue what Jordan was doing, and I don't think Jordan did either.
- Well Jordan wasn't softballing tonight
- Bayley comes out and gets booed.
- Real smart move to put Bayley in front of the Toronto crowd. WOMP WOMP WOMP.
- Bayley gets really flustered.
Women's Title Contender Tourney Semifinal
Sasha Banks defeated Emma and Alicia Fox
- Emma hit a sick wheelbarrow suplex onto the apron.
- The crowd is firmly behind Emma.
- Sasha goes knee crazy. Emma tries to steal a pin, but Alexa "kicks out." That was three.
- Not Alicia's best showing. She botched all over the place.
- Emma breaks up a Banks Statement, but ends up tapping out herself.
- Braun Strowman describes how much he loves beating the shit out of Roman Reigns. It's super koo.
- We see Titus Worldwide backstage with a little Neville interaction. Good, not counterproductive. Sometimes that's all you can ask for.
- Goldust vignette. He's had one match on TV since his turn in May.
The Good Brothers defeated Enzo Amore and Big Show
- Enzo brings out Big Show, they're interrupted by a really over Good Brothers.
- Enzo unleashes a Dr. Evil reference that predates Big Show's WWE run.
- We're getting a match, which means Enzo getting his ass kicked.
- Big Show gave the most half-assed "OOH TAG ME" lean there.
- Big Cass comes out for a distraction and Enzo gets beaten while Show is taken out. All fair and square.
- Enzo and Show beat up Cass after. This is the most not happening feud, and every week it does great Youtube numbers.
- Later, Angle books Show vs. Cass with Enzo in a shark cage for Summerslam.
Finn Balor/Bray Wyatt segment
- I can't wait for football.
- At least Balor made a point that Bray Wyatt doesn't care that much about winning,
- Wyatt appears, tries to attack, gets thwarted, disappears. He cuts a promo on the Titantron.
- Dead in the water.
Dean Ambrose defeated Cesaro (w/ Sheamus)
- Cesaro tripped on his way to the ring.
- Dean Ambrose is getting better at switching up his offense, but his moves from the inside to the outside always look bad.
- Cesaro and Ambrose had the crowd hooked with a superplex spot that looked like it was going outside the ring.
- For a pointless Raw match, this is a fun watch.
- Ambrose wins, and Rollins saves him from a beatdown. The crowd is stoked. Great storytelling out of these two with Cesaro and Sheamus too.
- I would argue that Dean Ambrose is doing the best work of his WWE main roster career right now.
- Rollins leaves Ambrose hanging on a fist bump. A+.
Akira Tozawa defeated Ariya Daivari
- There's no point for a rematch here, it's just to get Titus on commentary.
- Tozawa is really finding his groove. Not just on 205 Live, but Raw.
- Tozawa wins.
WWE Women's Title Contender Semifinal
Nia Jax defeated Dana Brooke and Mickie James
- Nia Jax killed Dana Brooke twice
- Nia wins. That clothesline was nasty.
- If they put that Nia Jax - Dana Brooke clothesline in the next Saw movie I'd be like "yeah, that fits."
Last Man Standing
Braun Strowman defeated Roman Reigns
- Hard hitting, grass is green.
- Strowman is still adding to his repertoire.
- Reigns uses steel stairs, then later counters a pop-up into a Superman Punch.
- It's crazy that Braun Strowman gets the psychology of using something like a front dropkick better than a lot of veterans of ten-plus yers.
- You think that a Samoan Drop through the table is something, then Braun heaves an office chair at Roman's face.
- Reigns puts his whole body into a spear on the ramp.
- For some reason the ref stops counting when Samoa Joe interferes and chokes Reigns.
- This would have been a 7 had that inexplicable ending happened differently.
- From The Web