- Miz tells Maryse to keep the champagne on ice at home. I hope Maryse isn't drinking champagne while pregnant.
- Reigns is out, says he respects Cena, calls it his biggest win ever.
- Reigns tells the Miztourage to get him a beverage. It's hilarious that Miz felt the need to tell them to not really do it.
- Some good back and forth, Reigns stumbles on occasion, but it happens.
- Reigns as a guy willing to fight anywhere, anytime would be fun. Miz doesn't want to.
- Too bad, because Kurt Angle comes out and books Jason Jordan and Matt Hardy against the Miztourage
Matt Hardy & Jason Jordan (w/ Jeff Hardy) defeated Miztourage (w/ Miz)
- Jeff Hardy is selling his shoulder injury during the entrance. It's smart of them to blame the injury on the Tower of Doom.
- LOL at Jordan and Hardy almost having matching gear.
- This is a fine match, it's just tough to be asked to care about Miztourage.
- WWE understandably has zero idea for any direction for Matt Hardy.
Elias defeated Apollo Crews (w/ Titus O'Neil)
- These two had a turdy match with no heat last night.........so run it back.
- Fortunately, this one got Apollo over a little bit. The crowd was chanting for him.
- Crews got to utilized some more athletic offense but got beat.
- Elias kicked Titus in the knee. It was pretty funny.
- Titus beats Elias' ass after the match.
- Finn Balor says he's going after the Universal title.
- Enzo Amore wants a championship celebration, and finally gets one. Angle wants to give Enzo advice, but Enzo says "NAH." I may have laughed harder at that Enzo line than anything on wrestling this year.
- Goldust knocks the shit out of Finn Balor backstage.
- Sasha and Bayley tease dissension backstage.
Curt Hawkins kind of dies
- Hawkins makes an open challenge.
- Oh no. It's Braun
- Chokeslam through a table after Braun CHASED Curt.
- Curt goes through the damn video boards. He gone.
- Dean Ambrose answers Braun Strowman's challenge, and hliariously grimaces at Hawkins
Braun Strowman vs. Dean Ambrose
- It feels kind of weird to see Braun wrestling a normal sized guy after facing Reigns and Lesnar all year.
- Ambrose's selling is good for this match.
- Ambrose lands some offense, the right amount early on with some chokes and such.
- Strowman takes his sweet bump outside.
- The Ambrose tornado DDT was one of the coolest spots Strowman has done in my opinion.
- Strowman vs. Ambrose was better than Strowman vs. Lesnar.
- Seth Rollins tells Ambrose backstage that he's going to ask for a match against Strowman next week.
Alexa and a relic?
- Alexa Bliss cuts a promo, and is interrutped by Mickie James, who Alexa shaded last night.
- They traded some burns about age and small boobs and stuff. It's pretty good.
- Alexa thinking Mickie James is too old is a good point of the feud, with Mickie's only claim being "well she didn't exist last night."
Seth Rollins defeated Sheamus (w/ Cesaro)
- Sheamus catches Rollins in a nice Irish Curse off of a springboard.
- I like the addition of an elbow pad to Rollins. Little visual additions can make a big change.
- They went through all their signature spots in the short amount of time they had. This was enjoyable, but short.
Roman Reigns defeated The Miz (w/ Miztourage)
- The early going of this match is really uneventful. Reigns is selling the back he mentioned was sore earlier.
- Maybe just have Reigns not do those corner clotheslines anymore instead of having to overproduce them every time.
- Elias will never finish a song, and Miz will never finish his YES Kicks.
- Reigns beats up the Miztourage. Spear. Win. A good reaction for an underwhelming match.
- The Miztourage beat the brakes off of Reigns after this. I mean kick him up real proper. They're teasing the Shield making the save, but milking it.
Finn Balor defeated Goldust
- Is this a man-to-not-man match? Goldust has paint on.
- This is a fun watch, we just all know it doesn't mean anything.
- Goldust keeps getting better in the ring. It's unbelievable.
- Finn Balor has had some good matches lately, too.
- I guess this Wyatt stuff is continuing. We hear "He's got the whole world in his hands." Ok.
- Finn Balor needs to get an EPO on Bray Wyatt
Sasha Banks & Bayley defeated Nia Jax & Emma
- Nia looks kind of dopey teasing Bayley about her injury.
- Not a lot happens until a standing legdrop to Bayley's arm. That's a nice one.
- These women's matches feature a lot of telegraphing of strikes. Outside of that, it's a good time.
- Nia catches Bayley midair, but Sasha makes a save outside and they post Nia.
- Babyfaces get the win. This is good stuff. The sequence to finish the match played out well.
- Enzo runs his mouth A LOT. He got a promise from Kurt Angle that any cruiserweights that touch him forfeit their title shot.
- All the cruisers are out and Enzo makes fun of some.
- Neville cuts a promo, a bad ass one. Then beats up Enzo real bad.
- Clever way to get Neville out of his re-match