- Braun Strowman was on the hunt for Roman Reigns and Goldberg, as he should have been. Good move to have him out for vengeance.
- Strowman attacks Reigns before his United States title match, much to the chagrin of JeriKO.
- Seth Rollins made the save with a nice Van Daminator. I haven't seen one of those in years! It looked good.
- Rollins vs. Strowman is booked for later.
Braun Strowman fought Seth Rollins to a double countout
- Strowman is getting better every single week. Selling, execution, working a match.
- Braun catches an awesome high angle spinebuster.
- WWE is putting Braun in there with the right kind of opponents each week.
- This guy is Vince McMahon's wet dream.
- Rollins flies from the top rope into the barricade. Both guys are counted out.
- Bayley and Sasha are backstage, and this isn't a good promo.
- Charlotte comes in, forces a Golden Globes reference. Great. Fantastic, because they happened last night. Woohoo.
- Nia Jax and Charlotte attack Bayley and Sasha, but Jax threatens Charlotte, too. Good direction.
Jack Gallagher defeated Drew Gulak
- Gallagher got a nice reaction.
- Austin Aries rightfully busting balls about the lack of kneepads in this match.
- The running dropkick as a finish....I dunno.
- Aries has been out for about 11 weeks. I'd imagine he'll be ready to go soon.
- Gallagher challenges Daivari to something. I dunno.
- Not exactly a hero's welcome for HBK.
- His new movie looks shitty.
- The crowd wants one more match.
- Rusev is your designated Superkickee tonight. Well. Maybe not. He's out with Jinder and Lana.
- This segment was horrible. Wow. Enzo and Cass come out. Mahal vs. Cass is next.
Big Cass (w/ Enzo & Shawn Michaels) defeated Jinder Mahal (w/ Rusev & Lana)
- What am I supposed to say about this?
- Michaels superkicks Rusev! COOL
- Cass wins with an elbow drop.
Neville defeated Lince Dorado
- The Cruiserweights need a Taz. A sawed off monster that suplexes everyone. Just a thought.
- Neville wins a quick match with Rings of Saturn. Cool!
- Neville is dastardly and attacks after the match and applies the move again. Them establishing a submission for Neville in one night is great.
- Rich Swann makes a save.
STEPH DONE HAD ENOUGH
- Stephanie McMahon goes off on Bayley and Sasha Banks.
- At least Sasha and Bayley can beat up Stephanie at some poHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH RIGHT
Luke Gallows (w/ Karl Anderson) vs. Sheamus (w/ Cesaro)
- Anderson is pissy that Cesaro on commentary too.
- This type of match is why there are so many proponents of two hour episodes of Raw. This story could have been furthered better with a 90 second backstage interaction.
- Anderson attacks Cesaro, distracting Sheamus, but not getting Anderson the win. Instead, Anderson gets distracted and beaten.
- Stephanie McMahon gave Mick Foley a deadline of bringing the Undertaker in by 10 PM EST. When it didn't look like he'd show up, she goes off on Foley for being inept.
- The Undertaker's DONG.
- You can tell he's 3.5 months from surgery, but he enters the Rumble!
- He lets Stephanie know he goes where he wants.
- "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXX." Alicia slaps Noam Dar, then later kisses him.
- Jericho is wearing the anchor scarf. He and Owens are good.
Bayley & Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair & Nia Jax
- By hour three, placeholder stuff like this loses it's steam. No shocker. This did too.
Kofi Kingston (w/ New Day) defeated Titus O'Neil
- Titus wants to join New Day, but they make fun of his NXT gaffes from 2010.
- They give him a shot at redemption for messing up a keg challenge. He blows through it, but he drops the keg before the finish line, De'Sean Jackson Style
- The match was quick. Kofi won. That's all.
- This was a really well worked match.
- The use of the shark cage at the beginning was good.
- Kevin pops up Reigns but he punches Jericho. Cool spot.
- Owens hit a sick powerbomb onto the apron.
- JERIKO WINS! Jericho is a new champion 20 years after he challenged Eddie Guerrero for the title in WCW
- From The Web