- JeriKO are entertaining per usual.
- Jericho referring to himself as a 61 minute man is excellent.
- Strowman comes out and says he attacked Reigns to get the title shot Owens promised. I love watching Strowman improve.
- WHAT THE HELL IS MICK FOLEY WEARING?
- Strowman vs. Owens for the title tonight!
Sami Zayn defeated Chris Jericho
- Jericho performed for an hour in the Rumble, 20+ minutes in a shark cage, about 10-15 in an opening promo, then this.
- These guys both were in the Rumble match forever last night and went out and had an awesome, athletic match.
- Zayn winning sets up a U.S. Title opportunity, but I don't really like that always happening. It makes the eventual title match less special.
- Outside of Gallows screaming "nerds," the Cesaro/Sheamus/Bayley/Charlotte/Gallows/Anderson segment backstage was turdy.
- On the contrary, Kevin Owens and Stephanie McMahon played well off of each other.
- Stephanie looked wonderful.
- Mick Foley standing up for himself is important, and he was fantastic in the spot.
Tony Nese defeated Mustafa Ali
- A good, athletic match that nobody cared about.
- Austin Aries must be close to a return, as he's tearing Nese to shreds on commentary and a post-match interview.
Seth Rollins and Stephanie McMahon
- This was okay stuff. Rollins could be anti-establishment, but it's gotta get a little real.
- I'd like Rollins to say that many look at HHH as a savior of wrestling with NXT, but he's the guy who keeps giving Roman Reigns chances. Give the fans a reason to not cheer Triple H.
- Rollins talking about Stephanie McMahon's children sets her off. Good move.
Bayley, Cesaro and Sheamus defeated Charlotte, Anderson and Gallows
- Bayley and Cesaro worked really well together, and their personalities fit.
- The communication between wrestlers was great. The ref distraction spot was right on.
- Bayley defeats Charlotte because champions suck
- Nobody cares about the cruiserweights. Sad. Canned, shitty promos don't help.
- I hate the automatic rematch clause.
- Neville is one step away from a crown and a scepter.
WWE Universal Championship
Braun Strowman defeated Kevin Owens (c) by DQ
- Strowman walks over to Jericho, Sparta kicks him and chokeslams him through a table. Well that makes things interesting.
- There was a lot to like, and plenty to be concerned about in this segment.
- For as Raw as Strowman is, he's always improving.
- Owens didn't look like a scrub here. He was cunning and got a lot of offense in.
- Reigns caused the DQ, but it was an aggressive Reigns -- the best version I've seen of him in a long time. He's regained some fire, it would seem
- There will be a lot of people who didn't watch this and say it's the same old Heyman promo. It wasn't.
- It kicked ass.
- Lots of ass.
- Lesnar challenges Goldberg for WrestleMania.
Nia Jax crushes Sasha Banks
- Nia mollywhopped Sasha. Bad. But it was good. Cool!
- Someone rings the bell. I don't know why, and neither did the ref.
- Bayley makes the save, helps Sasha to the trainer's room.
Enzo and Cass defeated Rusev and Jinder Mahal (w/ Lana)
- This was worthless.
Rollins and Triple H!
- HHH comes out and cuts a pretty awesome promo about Rollins getting injured and ruining his opportunity.
- This crowd was total shit.
- Triple H was fantastic in this promo.
- Rollins comes out and Samoa Joe attacks!! Wow!!
- Joe looks weird in jeans.
- Either way, he kicks Rollins' ass.
- Samoa Joe is a game changer.
- From The Web