- Holy Shit, Nia Jax is so generic and bad and hokey and cliche. Then she buries the kendo stick.
- The Hardy Boyz were orange.
- Otunga and Sam Roberts were miserable on the pre-show. That being said, Charly Caruso has become fantastic at her job.
- Imagine how bad the commentary will be if they replace Booker with Otunga.
Kalisto defeated Apollo Crews (w/ Titus O'Neil)
- I love Titus as a manager, and Apollo as his protege. I also like Kalisto being inserted into the angle.
- I won't pretend to know the name of the awesome move Kalisto did to Apollo Crews.
- There were a few too many false finishes for my liking in the opening match, but this was a really fun watch.
- The ending was kind of cutesy and predictable, but still got a good reaction.
- I hope the Titus/Apollo partnership isn't ended.
If Ambrose gets DQ'd he loses the title
The Miz (w/ Maryse) defeated Dean Ambrose (c)
- Dean Ambrose did a new move!!
- This match heats up, they know each other so well.
- How doesn't Miz have a move named "Mizery?"
- Kickouts are so often lazy in WWE.
- The spot with the turnbuckle padding and teasing Ambrose using it was great.
- Holy shit at The Miz's vertical. Jesus Howard
- Miz tries to get Maryse to slap him for the DQ, then pushes Ambrose into the ref as Maryse gets ejected.
- Skull Crushing Finale! Miz wins.
- This would have been 8/10 if the ref wasn't a moron.
- Bayley has a good promo backstage that doesn't have anything to do with her growing up a fan or not belonging there. Shocker.
- The Drifter performs. That's something.
- MLB player Adam Jones is ringside dressed as Virgil.
Rich Swann & Sasha Banks defeated Alicia Fox and Noam Dar
- Great ovation for Rich Swann.....once he's announced from Baltimore.
- I've really enjoyed Fox and Banks' work together.
- Kalisto and Rich Swann have both hit great spinning wheel kicks tonight. Aliester Black needs those protected
- Sasha with tope double knees to Dar!!
- Don't let the rating fool you. This was an enjoyable watch, just short.
- Phoenix Splash gets the win for Swann!
Raw Women's Championship Match
Kendo Stick on a pole match
Alexa Bliss (c) defeated Bayley
- The pole cam is cool.
- Bayley gets a mixed reaction, Alexa Bliss cheered big time.
- Bayley gets the cane, but Bliss steals it, beats her up, DDT, pin.
- Wasn't good.
Raw Tag Team Championship
Steel Cage Match
Sheamus & Cesaro defeated The Hardy Boyz (c)
- WWE has a nice camera angle up on a wire somewhere.
- WWE should bring back the blue bar cage as a one-off.
- Cesaro was holding Jeff Hardy's whole weight dead over the cage.
- Psychologically, leaving the cage first in a tag match is MORONIC.
- Double Celtic Cross on Matt!
- Jeff came back in with a beautiful Whisper in the Wind. A lot safer than the Swanton, too.
- Matt can't pull Jeff out of the cage in time and they lose!
- I've always hated the ability to escape through the cage door.
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) defeated Austin Aries
- I'm not sure why the ref is counting these two out.
- Aries really works over the leg of Neville.
- Neville sells hilariously.
- Bret Hart and The 1-2-3 Kid, that wasn't.
- We have the old ring posts for this show.
- Aries should have maybe used a submission that wasn't done by two other guys earlier in the night.
- Aries applies the Rings of Saturn, and Neville grabs the ref trying to get DQ'd.
- Why is there a DQ in this match?
- Even though the unclear rules are abundant to the viewer, Neville is taking advantage of them well.
- Neville wins. I'm all for a dominant Cruiserweight Champion. Make someone special beat Neville.
Number One Contender's Match
Samoa Joe defeated Finn Balor, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Bray Wyatt
- Brock Lesnar is at home on the edge of his seat. Just kidding, he probably doesn't know there's a show tonight.
- Shouldn't they add a second ref for 5-person matches?
- A lot of fast paced action early. These kinds of matches can be spotfests and they're fine.
- Joe intercepting the Drive By. Good stuff.
- If this for some reason leads to a Bray/Joe team, I'm cool with that.
- Reigns throws the best strikes of anyone in this match and it's not even close. Outside of those terrible clotheslines.
- Rollins scores a NICE double Blockbuster.
- How does a running front dropkick outside the ring make ANY sense?
- Spot time: Reigns spears Balor and Joe through the barricade. Rollins frog splash through a table on Wyatt!
- Great series between Wyatt, Reigns, Rollins.
- Balor sold the heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll out of that Superman Punch
- Balor hits the Coup De Grace, but gets choked out by Joe! WOW
- Brock vs. Joe.