Hype Bros defeated Colons
- It's really great to hear the ovation Zack Ryder got upon his return.
- The crowd is wild for the Hype Bros.
- One of the Colons botches getting to a count break in time.
- The Hype Ryder wins the match.
- Great crowd, not a very good match.
Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth) defeated Tamina, Becky Lynch, Charlotte & Natalya
Women's Money in the Bank ladder match
- Great video package, but it doesn't feature Sherri. Wonder how weird it was standing in the ring watching this.
- Charlotte's fake tan is nuts.
- Tamina still can't do a Samoan drop right. Looks like a tree being chopped down. She later missed a cue to get hit with a ladder.
- James Ellsworth is the Jose Altuve of WWE.
- Carmella's gear rules, and her walking the middle of the ladder was cool. There's a couple of rough spots where she tries to pick up a ladder, then Charlotte misses a boot by a miles.
- Charlotte hits a really cool new corkscrew flip to the outside. Basically a Sparkle Splash tope.
- Ellsworth and Becky continuity is GREAT. Ellsworth gets the briefcase and throws it to Carmella!!
- You all would be shocked to learn that Carmella and Ellsworth are heels.
- Personally I'm just glad people give a shit enough about that ladder match to be upset about it.
- This crowd was troll culture personified. Wild for James climbing, flat and sad for him actually going.
- My god, Dasha needs a new role.
- We have a new episode of Fashion Files. The attackers are going to reveal themselves!!
- Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis debut. Mike has taken her last name. Hmmmmmm.... I applaud WWE for doing something different with Bennett, but he is the prototypical guy they wanted in the mid 2000s when their in-ring struggled.
- We get a cool legends segment that gets big pops from the crowd. Outstanding stuff.
Smackdown Tag Team Championships
New Day defeated The Usos (c) via countout
- Kofi gets suplexed into the ring post. Cool, newish spot.
- Kofi also lands a version of the Trevor Lee stomp, awesome to see.
- The Big E YOLO dive is still psycho.
- These teams fit together super well. Until the botched Big Ending spot.
- Kofi Kingston's offense is like, wow tonight.
- The Usos get themselves counted out.
- Awesome fast paced stuff.
Smackdown Women's championship
Naomi (c) defeated Lana
- Lana gets a series of suplexes into the ropes.
- Lana's timing is off, but I think she's going to end up being good.
- Carmella comes out and teases a cash-in, allowing Naomi to grab a submission.
- This was solid. Naomi squeezed blood from a stone in that match.
Jinder Mahal (c) (w/ Singh Brothers) defeated Randy Orton
- Champions coming out first should be explained as "the champion's choice."
- Jinder Mahal's theme goes hard.
- These two can't follow a ladder match, especially with a cash-in looming overhead. Good placement.
- Jinder Mahal has the look. Now he just need the promos, in-ring, and stuff like that.
- I have people justifying Mahal saying "he's not Mason Ryan or Snitsky." Not a ringing endorsement.
- Mahal works over Orton's knee.
- JINDER MAHAL WITH A SPINNING TOE HOLD YOU SON OF A BUCK.
- Randy Orton can sell his ass off.
- Great roar from the crowd for the Singh ejections.
- I'd love to watch Orton feud with JUST the Singh Brothers.
- Sick RKO through the table on one of the Singhs.
- Mahal capitalizes and wins!
- Very much in line with the booking of Mahal and Orton. Randy lost focus.
Breezango defeated The Ascension
- Oh. It's The Ascension.
- Good win for Breezango. Beating a couple of weenies with a small package. Pause
Money in the Bank ladder match
Baron Corbin vs. AJ Styles vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
- Corbin attacks Nakamura with a camera during his entrance. Announcers tease that Nakamura is out of the match.
- WWE is participating in troll booking, and it's because of troll culture.
- Zayn seems like he's out of the habit of making his dives sensible. Back to doing it to one person.
- Baron Corbin keeps finding cool ways to do the Deep Six.
- Kevin Owens is Flair slammed through a ladder!
- We also get a Zig Zag from a couple of rungs up.
- SICK. Zayn with a sunset flip bomb off the ladder. That was one of the damndest powerbombs I've seen in my life.
- A half nelson suplex from Zayn to Owens on the apron! Wow.
- More big spots -- AJ forearms Zayn while on a ladder, then Corbin chokeslams Styles on a ladder. Styles Ushigoroshi off the apron through the ladder on KO.
- That was a perfect spot. From Styles' athleticism, to the bump, to Ziggler's reaction.
- Nakamura's music hits. Huge pop and great reaction from Corbin.
- The Nakamura/Styles face off was awesome. They gotta go at Mania. We get a great camera angle of them on top of the ladder.
- Corbin knocks them down and grabs the briefcase.
- Wooohoo another guy with zero great matches at the top of the Smackdown heel scene!