Sanity defeated Roderick Strong, Kassius Ohno, Tye Dillinger & Ruby Riot
- I love virtually everyone in this match. I love No Way Jose on big events, too.
- Jose was attacked earlier today. Neat way to get Ohno in the match, which is what happens.
- Ruby Riot and Nikki Cross are great additions to the roster.
- I loved Riot's knees into the buckle. Awesome.
- Ohno being a knockout artist is great. The spot with Axel Tischer dancing killed me.
- Sometimes I forget how good Roderick Strong is. Then I'm reminded.
- Tye Dillinger is so incredibly over. I know they never planned for him to be a main roster guy, but they need to give it a shot.
- There was a sloppy spot with Ruby and Nikki and a tackle.
- Ohno's athleticism is ungodly, and him finishing the flip and just punching his opponent actually made sense. That doesn't always happen in wrestling with feint dives.
- Killian Dane wins with a One Winged Angel. Poor Tye.
- Nikki grabbing Dane's leg and being kicked off was great.
- The amount of time acts are forced to pose post-match at Takeover shows is insane.
- I see a lot of people wanting Dillinger on Smackdown. I dunno. American Alpha can't even get on TV.
- Have you ever seen Edge look happier than the last two nights?
- Who are these non Pitbull and Flo-Rida jobbers playing music?
- Drew McIntyre!!! Oh Shit! If you're being booked like shit in WWE, leave. It can work out for you. See McIntyre, Ohno, Cody, Callihan, Juice Robinson
Aleister Black defeated Andrade Cien Almas
- Black's music and entrance rule. RATM inspired.
- I haven't had the chance to watch a lot of Tommy End/Black before, and I was immediately impressed with his striking.
- Almas has worked great as a heel. So natural. He doesn't get the respect he deserves.
- I can't imagine he could be much better as La Sombra than he has been as a heel. It just doesn't connect for some reason.
- There's a sweet double KO spot.
- Black hits a sick spinning wheel kick for the win. I see at least one spinning wheel kick on Bellator or UFC cards weekly not as good as Aleister Black's.
- Nigel McGuinness calls this ROH. Woops!
NXT Tag Team Championships
Authors Of Pain (c) (w/ Paul Ellering) vs. The Revival vs. DIY
- The new NXT Tag Team Championships look great. I'm glad the standard has been raised for title belts.
- DIY and/or Revival would be a great addition to either roster. Ciampa/Gargano would need to pull double duty for 205 Live if they came up, though.
- AOP literally use Gargano as a weapon. Sick.
- Akam isn't selling his part of that torture rack, like at all.
- Ciampa is impressive, and can be something special. His style fits his personality to a T.
- That was a great, clever table spot that took all four opponents to kill off Rezar.
- Revival and DIY try and double team Akam, but Rezar is back WITH CHIPS FROM THE TABLE ALL OVER HIM.
- If Smackdown and Raw had more than just generic babyface in peril BS matches, it could be this fun, too.
- A superplex to the outside!!!
- DIY are eliminated. This may be a top 10 match for me immediately.
- After a valiant fight, AOP win.
- When AOP lose or debut, it'll be big.
NXT Women's Championship
Asuka (c) defeated Ember Moon
- Man, when CFO$ doesn't do trash, 30 second loops, those dudes are on.
- Asuka bumping a second after moves are landing for some reason.
- Ember tried to go all Taz-Bam Bam on that chickenwing, but they aren't breaking the ring.
- This is two unstoppable forces, and one has to be stopped.
- Asuka uses the ref to avoid Eclipse!!! Asuka wins!
- Most importantly, Asuka is going to break Goldberg's streak of matches without a loss.
Bobby Roode (c) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura
- This is kind of a bummer. I was hoping for this type of entrance for the Hardys this weekend. Guess that's off the table
- There isn't a whole lot to break down. It's a slow-paced, fundamentally sound match.
- This just isn't my thing. I've seen this match from Nakamura for years, seen this type of match from Roode for a decade.
- Far too slow paced for my liking. Roode's style doesn't mesh well with Nakamura.
- This match took an awful long time to get cooking. Some nice cutoff spots.
- This match is a beneficiary of the crowd they're in front of.
- Roode wins. Not my cup of tea.
- From The Web