- On the mic, Daniel Bryan was the star of this segment. He had a nice burn on the Miz.
- This is a typical multi-man preview situation.
- Baron Corbin was pretty terrible here.
- They said "fact of the matter" and "see" a lot here.
- Fatal four way up next. Cool.
Baron Corbin defeats AJ Styles, The Miz (w/ Maryse) and Dean Ambrose
- The camera zooms and black gear is aplenty here.
- There was a really cool spot where Ambrose, Miz and Styles kept rolling each other up.
- Tower of doom, pulled off fantastically.
- Baron Corbin's Deep Six is a move that should be finishing people, but he has one of the best finishes in the game.
- WWE does multi-man matches right. This is excellent
- Baron Corbin pins AJ Styles with End of Days! That's enormous for him.
- Luke Harper had a nice backstage promo, saying he's going to eliminate Orton Sunday.
- There's a terrible bickering segment between Natalya and Nikki Bella. Wack. This was like a terrible Maury segment. These two really have horrible promos together that are only saved by them taking real-life shots at each other while trying to shoe horn pop culture references in.
Apollo Crews defeated Dolph Ziggler
- JBL seems like he's much more relaxed and natural on commentary for the most part these days.
- This match lasts a minute. Crews wins with a roll up and gets attacked.
- Kalisto runs out and makes the sazzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- The crowd is thrilled when Ziggler beats the shit out of both men with a chair because they have no reason to care for Crews or Kalisto.
- Ziggler is booked in a handicap match against both men at Elimination Chamber.
Dual contract signing
- Mickie James is in fantastic shape.
- WWE should go the extra mile and get Naomi dance classes if she's doing that gimmick. It's the only thing missing from it.
- Mickie James talked a little slow for my liking, but the crowd went with it, so it worked pretty well.
- She says she has more experience than everyone in the ring combined, which isn't true but it's close.
- Becky Lynch has some awesome delivery, but whoever wrote that promo for her is a moron. She said Mickie James walked away when it got tough -- she was released. Becky Lynch did actually retire for several years.
- Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi on the mic is like Conor McGregor vs. Paul Buentello. If you're wondering who Buentello is, I think my point is proven.
- Naomi hit a nice kick across the table. That was sweet. So was the suicide dive.
The Ascension, Vaudevillains, Usos defeat American Alpha, Rhyno, Heath Slater & Breezango
- Chad Gable using the Greg Gagne-esque head scissors is great.
- Rhyno is super over tonight. The crowd wants him. They should have had him Gore all six opponents.
- The Ascension end up picking up a win in a pretty fun match.
John Cena defeated Randy Orton (w/ Bray Wyatt)
- This is the first time we've seen this since Hell in a Cell 2014, so I'm fine with it. Hell of a marquee main event.
- This really telegraphs that it won't be the WrestleMania main event, though.
- A good match, a lot of heat. These two worked great here.
- A ref bump leads to Wyatt in the ring by himself, where he's clotheslined by Luke Harper.
- Your Royal Rumble winner gets pinned nine days after winning the match. At least it's by the champion.