- We get the corny Smackdown exclusive Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura promos. They're really bad, but I do like that they're unique to this brand.
Kevin Owens and Shane SHOOTIN'
- Owens is trying to ref the Carmella vs. Natalya match, but Shane McMahon isn't letting it happen.
- Shit gets real. KO asks if he's always in the spotlight because Vince didn't give him enough attention.
- KO then says everyone in his family would have been better off if Shane didn't survive his helicopter crash.
- Shane goes wild at KO bringing up his kids and beats his ass.
- Daniel Bryan comes out and is disappointed in Shane for losing his cool. Great segment.
- Backstage, Bryan apologizes, but KO says he's suing the WWE, McMahon family and pressing charges.
Natalya defeated Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth)
- This is a really basic match, and most of the match takes place during a commercial.
- Some of the spots looked kind of slow, but it accomplished what it needed to.
- Ellsworth tries to cash in for Carmella, and it backfires, causing a loss.
- Carmella goes off on Ellsworth and calls him a charity case and insinuates that his mom should have put him up for adoption.
- Carmella was great on the mic. I felt terrible for Ellsworth by the end of this.
- Later, Ellsworth apologizes and begs for forgiveness. Carmella says they're doing things her way. She kisses Ellsworth, then slaps him. Oh.
- Ziggler guilts the crowd about wanting gimmicks. He comes out as John Cena, Randy Savage and Naomi to troll the crowd.
- Jimmy Uso should be out there beating that ass right now.
Aiden English defeated Sami Zayn
- This was super quick, and then Zayn runs off English. Well.
- The Usos reveal that they'll face New Day in a Las Vegas street fight next week.
- Daniel Bryan gets a phone call from someone instructing him to do something.
Bryan and Shane
- In a good spot of continuity, DB reminds Shane McMahon that he was the one who prevented Bryan from attacking The Miz.
- Bryan regretfully informs Shane McMahon that Vince demanded that Shane be suspended.
- This has developed into a super fun storyline.
- The crowd is thanking Shane. Later, Daniel Bryan says Vince is coming to address the situation next week.
- They're loading up on the Las Vegas Smackdown!
Baron Corbin defeated Tye Dillinger
- AJ Styles is on commentary, and puts over that his elbow pad will be auctioned off for hurricane relief.
- Dillinger gets a nice reaction and is really aggressive out of the gate.
- Tye Dillinger impressively lifts up Corbin, but can't get his finish. He eats an End of Days.
- Backstage, AJ Styles offers Dillinger a title match next week in Vegas. That show is loaded.
Top Contender Match
Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Randy Orton
- Nakamura whiffs on a kick and Orton whiffs on an RKO immediately.
- Orton teases hitting a really uneven draping DDT to the outside, and it would have looked awesome and sick and gross and cool.
- Nakamura's enziguris are sad.
- Orton seems motivated tonight. The quality of the match reflects that.
- Nakamura has one of the great RKO counters ever into an armbar. Orton counters a triangle into a powerbomb.
- Nakamura hits the Kinshasa for the win. Good stuff.