- So Shane McMahon's big announcement was that the WWE Title will be on the line at Elimination Chamber.
- The idea that five people will get a title shot right before WrestleMania is stupid.
- Miz and AJ Styles hit each other with some sick burns here.
- John Cena making things worse by encourage them was awesome.
- These five (Maryse too) were incredible.
- Backstage Ambrose asks for Orton and gets it. That's another one that could have been on PPV.
AJ Styles vs. The Miz (w/ Maryse)
- John Cena being on commentary (with his former tag partner David Otunga!) adds a lot to this match.
- I'd like to see more heel vs. heel and face vs. face stuff. Why not?
- Good match, well worked.
- Cena gets involved and lays everyone out. A great way to spend a half-hour, honestly.
Best....AT STABBING PEOPLE IN THE BACK
- Holy shit, this initial dialogue between Nattie and Nikki is bad.
- Natalya is throwing away all of Nikki's merch, calls Bret Hart her "ex-uncle." Heh.
- Nikki shows up and it's a fight!! Oh snap! They went through a table!
- This could have went without the first minute, but was a lot of fun at the end.
Randy Orton (w/ Wyatt Family) vs. Dean Ambrose
- This was the first singles match between the two since summer 2014.
- Smackdown Live is really, really loaded tonight. There are a lot of people who won't even get on the show, and there's nothing wrong with that.
- This was nothing special. Two guys who haven't evolved in the ring in a really long time.
- Ambrose won, more problems with the Wyatt Family. Bray hits Luke Harper, and Orton is happy about it. Sure, cool. It wasn't bad.
King's Court with Dolph Ziggler
- Oh, King is in his gear.
- This seems like the designated "babyface gets his ass kicked in his hometown" spot.
- Dolph Ziggler shows footage of him elbow dropping Lawler before his heart attack saying he was responsible.
- Dolph admitting to MANSLAUGHTER.
- Dolph threatens murder.
- He settles for beating Lawler up. He kicks Lawler in the chest. The Heartbreak Kick!
- Lawler got off easy. Dolph threatened to murder him a few minutes ago.
- JBL falls down running to help Lawler. LOL!
- Lawler screams at Ziggler. This was something.
Cage Title Match!
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch
- What I like: That sweet turnbuckle smash spot off the top rope.
- What I don't like: taking a commercial at 9:50 PM EST.
- This was really good stuff.
- Becky's kicks even looked good in the cage.
- Yeah, unmask in a cage where the fucking crowd can't see who it is. Fools.
- How in the shitting piss is La Luchadora allowed in the ring? That's the dumbest fucking thing. The refs have been BURIED this week.