- There's no way to explain this other than the WWE wants you to think Shinsuke Nakamura is Japanese Michael Jackson.
- This was terrible.
AJ Styles defeated Baron Corbin
- I guess these two are each other's TV program.
- Good match per usual from AJ. Good commentary per usual from Owens.
- Styles wins, Owens attacks. Zayn makes the save, but Owens leaves Styles laying.
- Harmless segment to advance a story and to start another.
Beat The Clock
American Alpha defeated The Colons
- I love the idea of Beat the Clock tag matches. Generally, beat the clock matches are nice excuses to do spotfests, too. Never happens though.
- American Alpha win in about 5 minutes.
- Still like the beat the clock idea.
- Rusev says he doesn't like Daniel Bryan or Shane, and will head back to Bulgaria if he doesn't get a title match at Money in the Bank.
- A janky House of Horrors promo airs.
No DQ Match
Randy Orton defeated Erick Rowan
- If the U.S. and World Titles were switched on Smackdown, so much of the booking would be "Oh! That's not too bad!"
- Orton back suplexes Rowan on the announce table.
- This match does make sense, at the very least.
- Orton wears Rowan out with a cane and puts him through a table.
- This should have been a sustained ass kicking.
- Orton says House of Horrors will be Bray Wyatt's hell.
- Mahal comes out and cuts the "ALL OF THESE PEOPLE" promo. It's 2017. Stop.
- Jinder and the Singh Bros. attack Orton and take the title.
- Much better from Jinder than we've seen recently
Beat The Clock
Breezango defeated the Ascension
- It's crazy when this is an upset, because Ascension never win.
- This was a real ass whipping, then Breezango win out of nowhere.
- At least we have equal opportunity for jobbers on SD Live.
- A FALCON ARROW WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Smackdown Women's Championship.
Charlotte vs. Naomi (c)
- Naomi cuts a good promo, but shoe horns in an Ali reference. That was decades ago.
- This match starts off hot going into the commercial break.
- The match continues to be awesome until all the other women sans Becky run in.
- Looks like we're headed for a 6 woman tag.
- Average SD Live.