- Orton says he didn't lose because of a fridge, he lost because of Jinder.
- Jinder Mahal says these people will no longer disrespect his homeland. I guess Canada vs. the world is back.
- Call me biased, but I think a cameo from Muhammad Hassan and Davairi would do wonders, but Hassan is suing WWE.
- Owens, Styles, Corbin all come out and say standard stuff.
- Zayn attacks Baron Corbin and the babyfaces clean house.
Natalya (w/ Welcoming Committee) defeated Becky Lynch (w/ Naomi & Charlotte)
- Carmella heels the crowd.
- 22 minutes in, we've seen 14 characters and zero wrestling moves.
- Every night I see people bump before getting hit on clotheslines and dropkicks and it looks bad.
- The springboard mule kick looks better than the old kick that Becky used to do.
- Charlotte helping Becky distracts her and causes a loss. Cool.
- Charlotte's attitude hasn't changed that much since being "babyface." I like that. This was good promo work from Becky, Naomi and Charlotte until after Becky asked them to bond. Then it went all to straight up cornball shit.
- Lana is allegedly coming soon.
- The Fashion Files features an Ascension cameo. It's good. It's really good.
- WHO LET MOJO BABYSIT?
Erick Rowan defeated Luke Harper
- I wish these two would just beat the brakes off of each other, go through tables, and have a war, then hug.
- Lots of slams mean sustained "ooooOOooooH" from Tom Phillips.
- Rowan wins with a reverse powerslam. Harper will win next week and they'll have a rubber match at Backlash.
- Dolph Ziggler cuts a pretty good promo about being a crotchety old man.
- Nakamura wants Ziggler now, but Ziggler backs out.
Fashion Police defeated Ascension
- I'm happy Breezango are getting a little chance, and the booking -- much like Mahal -- is thus far consistent.
- The Usos come out and cut the best promo of their lives. They got "twelve days" over in ONE PROMO.
Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens & Baron Corbin (w/ Singh Brothers) defeated Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Sami Zayn
- This one doesn't really pick up until after the last commercial break.
- Styles and Corbin will have some really good matches down the line.
- It slows back down with a rear chinlock, but comes unglued again and Jinder Mahal pins Orton.
- Again, pretty consistent Mahal booking so far.
- From The Web