New Day & Breezango (w/ Big E) defeated Usos & Colons
- New Day had a really cool entrance with the Soul Rebels.
- I loved the "off off off Broadway Straight Outta Compton" line.
- Other than that, we get some pretty terrible promo work.
- This is a point I've kind of echoed for several talents, but we're seeing some of the offense from these guys for the first time in a while, so this doesn't feel as stale.
- We get the commercial PIP after a breakdown spot that looks like it's going to get messy, but comes together well.
- I thought the Colons were particularly good in this match.Tom Phillips was particularly bad.
- Xavier Woods landed an awesome dive over the top onto multiple opponents.
- Good to see Kofi wrestling again, too. WWE got back a lot of people at once.
- I may be alone, but I love annoying Sami Zayn.
- Zack Ryder is back! He says he has unfinished business with Mojo Rawley as a team.
- Fashion Files time. Tyler Breeze was attacked!
- Lana cuts a bad pre written promo. Another dove cries.
Naomi defeated Tamina
- Lana hits the ring to a big pop.
- "We want Rusev" chants.
- This is pretty good, especially for what I expected.
- Tamina does the hip attack in the corner really well.
- Maybe the best Tamina match I've seen. The one against Beth Phoenix wasn't bad.
- Lana hits her hammerlock spinebuster finish on Naomi. I liked the move, too.
- JBL catches himself say "championship belt" and is upset.
Jinder Mahal promo
- Mahal's delivery is a little different and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
- The Singh Brothers clapping is pretty funny.
- Randy Orton drills Mahal with a perfect RKO.
- That may be the first time Orton has gotten to Mahal and ended up on top.
- Great reaction for Orton after.
- The promo from Randy Orton backstage was concise.
Charlotte Flair defeated Natalya
- These two had an awesome match years ago before Charlotte got really good.
- Becky Lynch watches sideways.
- Charlotte hits a moonsault, Natalya a sit-down powerbomb.
- This was pretty good stuff. Good showing from the women tonight.
Sami Zayn, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Owens
- Pretty standard early on.
- Zayn hits his dive on just Owens. He'd been so good about making it make sense lately, too.
- This is your typical main event six-man tag match. No stakes and bad commentary is a terrible mix.
- I love Sami Zayn having Baron Corbin's number though.
- Corbin attacks with a ladder, but production MISSES IT.
- Nakamura climbs to the top and grabs the briefcase. The crowd goes nuts.
- From The Web