- We see the MITB losers backstage. Daniel Bryan wants to see what Carmella and Ellsworth have to say.
- James Ellsworth cuts a good intro, and Carmella unleashes the "you people." She recovers and cut a good promo, citing some similar situations.
- Charlotte goes off on Daniel Bryan backstage
- A lot of people got worked hard by MITB and swear they weren't for whatever reason.
- Are they not being plenty socially responsible by making it the biggest storyline on their show and having it as a huge talking point?
- This isn't real. James Ellsworth didn't attack Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche in the first ever UFC title fight. It's scripted.
- When does it become okay for men to be involved like women have? The first female buried alive match? Hog pen match? Can they win?
- Some say that the extra heat isn't worth it, but I'm sure Carmella would beg to differ.
- I've heard the kind of heat is wrong -- the crowd reacted in an awesome manner to Carmella and Ellsworth.
Big E (w/ New Day) defeated Jimmy Uso (w/ Jey Uso)
- New Day have to get a run with those silver titles after holding those garbage copper ones forever.
- Stop having wrestlers throw to still photos or video packages.
- We come back from a commercial to see Big E coming back.
- The Usos try to walk off, but get prevented. I think it played off of last night's story well.
- Big E wins.
- Tamina is livid about the MITB decision, while Natayla takes a nicer approach. Good way to book Tamina.
- Naomi isn't happy about the MITB situation. Lana wants another title shot because of Carmella's distraction. Naomi agrees for next week.
- Becky Lynch says this feels like this is the land of handouts. This is good. There's a little interaction with Sami Zayn, too.
- Randy Orton wants to embarrass Jinder Mahal.
- Ryder is backstage making his case for a title shot. The Hype Bros will have the opportunity to regain their tag title shot with a win over the Usos next week.
- Tye Dillinger does a Sonic spot. It got over with the live crowd.
Nakamura defeated Dolph Ziggler
- This may be Nakamura's best WWE main roster TV match.
- We saw striking, grappling, a ground game. A little bit of everything.
- I don't need to see these guys wrestling anymore, though.
- Nakamura and Ziggler brought it.
Kevin Owens Face of America Challenge
United States Championship
Kevin Owens (c) defeated Chad Gable
- AJ Styles interrupts Owens, but Owens says Styles isn't from Dayton.
- Chad Gable is here after missing months, and says he moved to Dayton this morning.
- DAYTON HAWAIOOO.
- Forgot how great Gable was. I've missed seeing him.
- Owens picks up the win.
Money in the Bank resolution
- Daniel Bryan says they're in uncharted territory.
- James Ellsworth back talks Bryan, and Bryan GOES OFF.
- Ah Jesus Christ, here's the "everyone interrupts everyone" horseshit.
- Would have rather had Carmella defend the briefcase.
Jinder Mahal (w/ Singh Bros.) defeated Luke Harper
- Not a bad match by any stretch.
- Corbin teases a cash-in.
- If Corbin were to cash in at that moment, would it be a title match for Harper, too?
- The Singhs distract Harper, allowing Jinder to get the win.
- Randy Orton shows up and attacks, then beats up the Singhs.