Kevin Owens DA GOAT
- Kevin Owens comes out and carries a great ten minute promo, talking about the changes he'll make when he owns Smackdown Live.
- He's going to cancel Fashion Files, fire Sami Zayn and make Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips wear the same single suit because they sound the same.
- Dolph Ziggler comes out as Shane McMahon. He and Owens have a laugh about it. Daniel Bryan isn't entertained.
- This was great, especially Owens screaming at Shane's music. He tells Bryan Vince won't like what he has to say.
United States Championship
AJ Styles (c) defeated Tye Dillinger
- Greg Hamilton is an awesome ring announcer. He makes Tye Dillinger's entrance even better.
- It bugs me that they refer to their wrestlers as "the talent" on air
- Dillinger controls much of this match, then hits his finish when Baron Corbin tries to run in.
- Dillinger eventually taps to the Calf Crusher.
- As he's holding his leg on the ground, Dillinger gazes at the title. It's the little things.
- Corbin attacks Styles and says he's challenging for the title next week.
- How is Dasha still in this role? Rusev says he's on the road to redemption after disappointing his country.
- Kevin Owens tells Aiden English he loves his singing and wants him to sing the new Smackdown theme. Kevin Owens' fandom of Aiden English is a great part of Smackdown. This has me hoping Kevin Owens gets control of Smackdown.
- Later, Dolph Ziggler runs through a bunch of entrances again -- Bayley, Ultimate Warrior. Seems like this is setting up for a Roode program.
Jinder Mahal promo
- Jinder insinuates that he is charismatic and that Nakamura is constipated.
- He makes a bad Godzilla joke and then calls WWE fans stupid for laughing.
- I hope Mahal calling people stupid for laughing was an ad lib and Vince is like "GOD DAMMIT PAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GODZILLA WAS GOOD SHIT"
- This sucks and it was still his best promo.
Smackdown Tag Team Championships
Sin City Street Fight
New Day defeated Usos (c)
- Usos are kicking New Day's asses early.
- Kendo sticks are brought out, then they tie up Big E.
- Kofi Kingston's elbow pads have slid to his hands and now he looks like he's wearing Jason Pierre Paul's mittens
- Kofi's chair stomp from the top is a great one I've never seen before.
- A chair is heaved at an Uso, then they catch his trust fall and botch a throw but it looks even nastier.
- These two teams have the best chemistry. That is solidified as an Uso takes a bump from the top rope through the table.
Smackdown Women's Championship
Natalya (c) defeated Naomi
- Naomi's kicks look terrible. Production is trying to hide it now.
- She has a back wheel kick that looks a little different and works a lot better.
- Stop doing moves that require your opponent to ignorantly hold the top rope to keep themselves ready.
- Carmellsworth eat a body press. There go Carmella's kneecaps.
- Natalya wins. This was bad.
Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin defeated Hype Bros
- This is really short and sweet, and served to get Gable and Jordan a win.
- Benjamin forgot to tag in Gable, awkward.
- Their finish rules.
- Zack Ryder gets pissy and leaves. Do we need to split up more teams?
Vince and KO
- Owens is out, and brings out Vince McMahon.
- Vince says that he's nauseated and makes a fat joke.
- Vince out there measuring himself on live TV.
- First off, Vince sued WCW. Second, Jesse Ventura beat him in court. They had to settle with CM Punk, Chuck Austin, others.
- Vince books Shane vs. Kevin Owens in Hell in a Cell.
- KO cleverly punches Vince McMahon after Vince says "if provoked, he can beat a McMahon senseless."
- Owens hits a Frog Splash! Adam Pearce tried to help, didn't work.
- Kevin Owens may be the last person Vince McMahon ever physically puts over.
- Stephanie McMahon appears and she isn't happy.