- Shane McMahon just says he's gonna beat up Kevin Owens. That's really it.
Randy Orton defeated Aiden English
- Aiden English sings a hilarious song about Randy Orton being a tool. He's interrupted of course.
- I love that commentary referenced English and Orton's previous match
- Aiden English impressively reverses a back suplex onto the table.
- It seems like I only see chinlocks in Randy Orton matches now.
- RKO outta nowhere. It was neat.
Rusev defeated Randy Orton
- Rusev cut a promo, demanded a match, ran Orton into English.
- Kick, pin.
- Okay, cool man. I guess.
- Backstage Rusev says he can return to his country as a hero.
Jinder Mahal Is Racist
- Jinder Mahal cuts a really bad, stereotypical, racist promo.
- Jinder Mahal is not and never will be Muhammad Hassan. Get the fuck over it and move along. This is a stupid angle and gimmick. This isn't the right kind of heat. I don't want to watch the dude, and I feel bad that he's being fed this shit.
- Nakamura laughs it off backstage.
AJ Styles Open Challenge?
- Styles prefaces the match with a promo.
- Baron Corbin attacks Styles before the match, but Tye Dillinger shows up and lays a beating on Corbin.
- Corbin sells the hell out of his leg. He made Dillinger look like a million bucks on a chop block.
- Styles puts Corbin in the Calf Crusher. No match. This was a hell of a segment. Really enjoyable from everyone.
- I AM HOWLING AT BARON CORBIN ASKING HIMSELF A QUESTION THEN REPEATING THE QUESTION HE JUST ASKED HIMSELF. He calls Dillinger a Perfect Zero and says he feels violated.
- That was by far the best Corbin promo ever. It was fantastic. He says he's going to get even.
Charlotte is back
- Charlotte thanks the crowd for supporting Ric Flair. Natalya interrupts
- Natalya made to go out there and cut a promo on Amelia Earhart which is super timely because she disappeared in 1937.
- Charlotte challenges Natalya for the title, but Becky Lynch is back -- finally. She cuts a bad promo, then Naomi comes out.
- We don't need Naomi out here, especially on the mic. Then Tamina, and Lana with her.
- Natalya hilariously goes off about not being a crazy cat lady.
- Daniel Bryan saves the segment and books a fatal four way. Daniel Bryan booking Tamina in a match was saving the segment. Take that in.
New Day (w/ Xavier Woods) defeated Hype Bros
- Hype Bros get a bit of offense, but we all know the score.
- Good to see Kofi's injury isn't too bad. That trust fall spot on one guy is scary, though.
- The Usos are on commentary. Not surprisingly, they're really good.
- No tease of Hype Bros dissension here.
- Scratch that. In a backstage segment, Mojo says he's tired of losing and teases something drastic.
KO via satellite
- Kevin Owens apologizes, but says Shane McMahon has it coming and that made him punch and kick Vince McMahon like a trash bag.
- Why is KO punching and kicking garbage bags!?
- Either way, the promo is good and Owens is dressed nice. Him not ironing his shirt is the best.
- Same thing this week. Triple H. Shawn Michaels. DX
- I wish I needed to take a dump right now.
- Can we just go on and do the Bobby Roode thing?
Top Contender Match
Charlotte defeated Tamina (w/ Lana), Naomi and Becky Lynch
- It seems unfamiliar to see Becky and Charlotte in the ring after this long, but I missed it.
- It's been since August 8 for Charlotte, August 22 for Becky.
- Naomi hits the saddest sunset flip I've ever seen following a nice wheelbarrow jawbreaker.
- A Charlotte moonsault hits Naomi and Tamina. Neat. Also NEAT was Becky Flying Leg Dropping Charlotte when she had a Figure Four applied.
- Superfly Splash doesn't get it done, and Lana gets involved. It all ends in Charlotte getting the win.
- This was enjoyable. Good to see Charlotte back near the top. Her and Nattie will have an excellent match.