- The Daniel Bryan - Miz non-wrestling rivalry is so fantastic. That is all.
Randy Orton defeated Luke Harper
- This was a damn good match with an interesting story.
- This is one of the first times I've been interested in either competitor in a singles situation for a long time.
- Wyatt preventing Harper from being counted out was good. He wants them to hash it out in the ring.
- Randy Orton won with a nice RKO.
- Wyatt lands a Sister Abigail on Harper. Wondering where this goes.
Mickie James is back!
- Mickie is out with Renee Young and cuts a pretty good promo about how she felt like all her her accomplishments were negated by the "Divas Revolution."
- She says Alexa has more respect for her than any of the other women.
- Becky comes out, Alexa and Mickie jump her.
- Mickie's delivery was FANTASTIC.
- I shouldn't have enjoyed this as much as I did. Sue me. Ellsworth and Carmella 4-life.
Mojo Rawley wins Royal Rumble Qualifying Battle Royal
- Who did the Vaudevillains piss off? They've been jobbed out to an extreme degree.
- Mojo Rawley was made to look really strong here. He eliminated practically everyone.
- Sure, I mean, why not?
Cena and Styles!
- These anti-Cena promos -- like the agenda -- were cool at first, and they're still passable, but don't have the same effect.
- Styles got to use the main event curse word.
- Cena is wack with this accent.
- Cena says he wasn't built for the indy scene. Nothing wrong with that.
- Cena pretty much shits all over AJ Styles.
Dolph Ziggler defeated Kalisto
- David Otunga is the worst. I don't think it's his fault. It's the voice in his ear.
- Ziggler hits a superkick to a springboarding Kalisto. Cool.
Naomi is back
- Naomi is back, she was supposed to fight Natalya, but NIkki is shit kicking her backstage.
- Naomi with a mic, that's gonna be bad. Alexa Bliss comes out, then backs down. I dunno.
- What was the point?
Dean Ambrose (c) defeated Miz (w/Maryse)
- Another good match from the Miz. Shocker.
- Dean Ambrose really excels in Lumberjack matches.
- I thought Miz had it when Maryse held Ambrose's leg.
- Miz did a fantastic Daniel Bryan running knee! Stole Bryan's corner dropkicks, too.
- Ambrose wins after a good effort.
- Okay Smackdown, nothing great.
- From The Web