- Kendrick and Noam Dar segment. Harmless.
- Cesaro and Sheamus visit the pre-show panel for reasons.
- Jinder Mahal and Rusev shooting down the best of seven idea of Foley's was great.
Akira Tozawa & Rich Swann defeated Brian Kendrick & Noam Dar (w/ Alicia Fox)
- Tozawa's screaming was over with the crowd early, but they quickly fell asleep.
- There was a camera cut away mid-action to show Alicia Fox dancing like she was managing DJ Gabriel again.
- Rich Swann hits a crazy Phoenix splash after a good match. I wish they could just get over.
Samoa Joe defeated Sami Zayn
- Samoa Joe and Sami Zayn both over with this crowd.
- If Sami Zayn can Blue Thunder Bomb Samoa Joe, there's no reason it shouldn't be his finish.
- This is good from start to finish. Joe wins via technical submission.
- This put Joe over in victory, and the idea that Zayn would rather be put to sleep than tap out.
- Bayley mentions that Forbes says Charlotte is a great champion. Bayley, Forbes doesn't know shit about wrestling. They said Roman Reigns should team with Baron Corbin to get over.
- Stephanie is on the phone, foreshadowing some fudgery. She says that the title matches need to go off without a hitch.
- Foley tells Samoa Joe to not get involved in the main event.
Raw Tag Team Championship
Guns & Gallows (c) defeated Enzo and Cass
- You never know how a crowd will react to Enzo week-to-week.
- The spray tans gotta go.
- Enzo has such a different, awkward style. It fits when he's playing babyface in peril, though.
- Cass puts a lot of hoss in those fallaway slams.
- That Enzo and Cass finish was hilariously bad.
- Enzo had his foot on the rope while he was being pinned, but Gallows moved it. Clever way to keep this going.
Sasha Banks defeated Nia Jax
- Sasha has some pretty sweet new gear, outside of the bedazzled part.
- I don't know if I've seen a scarier looking Torture Rack than one here.
- Sasha and Nia Jax pull off an awesome series of reversals into guillotine and rear naked chokes.
- Nia Jax ends up hitting a great Faarooq spinebuster.
- Sasha Banks Okata rolls her way to a win! That was such a fun watch.
Cesaro (w/ Sheamus) defeated Jinder Mahal
- Jinder Mahal and Rusev fight before the match and Hardbody beats up Rusev. I hope Handsome Rusev turns into a Europeeno Heat gimmick.
- Cesaro is wearing a damn gold jacket. Dude.
- Jinder Mahal looks like Victor Conte is about to be hired as his mouth piece.
- This is a house show match you get when someone is injured and had to back out. Cesaro wins.
- Rusev attacks after the match, like 2 years after he was attacked. Big Show comes out.
Big Show defeated Handsome Rusev (w/ Lana)
- Rusev drove into Mania two years ago on a tank, as Ryan Mark pointed out. Now he's splitting with Jinder on the pape.
- The last hour has been conducted at a snail's pace.
- I'd like to fill this spot out, but there's not a whole lot to add. It's Big Show vs. Rusev. It's not bad or anything.
- Big Show repeatedly chokeslams Rusev and knocks him out for the win.
Neville (c) defeated Jack Gallagher
- Gallagher's corner handstand doesn't make sense. Kick the son of a bitch in the top of the head.
- Gallagher hit an awkward/neat looking dive that Aries calls the Wounded Duck Plancha.
- If you're going to roll someone up, make it look like there's weight on his shoulders.
- Neville hits a sick German suplex on Gallagher's head, then a second rope Phoenix splash.
- Gallagher and Neville turn up the heat, and after the last hour we needed it.
- They really beat the shit out of each other. Some scary bumps. Neville wins with a Red Arrow, that he had to bust out.
- New Day have their New Day Pops! On a bicycle vendor! There's still hope for my Kofi Kingston bike Rumble spot!
- They allude to Big E being drunk.
- This was filler.
Roman Reigns defeated Braun Strowman
- If Reigns wearing sneakers is one more step from getting away from the Shield stuff, so be it.
- Roman Reigns looks like Samoan Duke "The Dumpster" Droese tonight.
- Strowman broke a cardinal rule of "pin if their shoulders are already on the mat"
- Strowman actively enjoying stealing Roman's Samoan drop. Heh.
- We get some cool spots here and there, really playing to Braun's strengths. Another really slow paced match.
- Braun Strowman misses a splash from the top rope! Wow. Spear.....clean win for Reigns.....uhhh.
- The whole Strowman ascension was to put over underdog Reigns clean as a sheet.
- "How can you not believe in the Big Dog now?" would be the name of a WWE book about the Summer 2014-2017
Raw Women's Championship
Bayley (c) defeated Charlotte
- What if Sasha got Charlotte DQ'd? PPV streak continues, rematch used up, Bayley's title reign still questionable
- Dana Brooke gets shooed away by Charlotte.
- "You can go perform at the Arnold Classic, but make sure you get back Sunday night so Charlotte can tell you to fuck off on TV"
- Charlotte's head scissors attacks are always the same, but it's great offense.
- Charlotte hit the moonsault!!!
- Bayley has gotten rid a lot of the offense that didn't compliment her style too well.
- Bayley's top rope Frankensteiner and elbow drop consistently look good
- Bayley messes up an elbow spot that everyone craps on.
- Sasha attacks Charlotte ringside HOW IN THE FUCK ISN'T THAT A DQ?!?! WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON.
WWE Universal Championship
Goldberg defeated Kevin Owens (c) to become WWE Universal Champion
- This has a real big fight feel to it.
- Owens stalls. They're milking this segment.
- Owens is ready, but Jericho's music hits. The bell rings.
- Spear, Jackhammer. Pin
- Well, then.
- Goldberg is super over.