One year after his last match and retirement, maybe now we can safely say The Undertaker has reitred. Fightful has put together stats from his career.
The Undertaker retires with his last Raw match taking place in 2013, and his last on Raw in the United states in 2010. His last Smackdown match was in 2013, and his last in the U.S. also in 2010.
- You've seen Undertaker in 10 Royal Rumble matches on PPV, and he's only won one. However, he won an untelevised Rumble from Osaka Japan in 1994, and a five man Rumble on Smackdown in September 1999.
- Undertaker competed for ten full years as a part-timer after wrapping up full time WWE work in 2010.
- His WrestleMania record ends at 25-2.
- At WrestleMania, Undertaker has defeated former WWE, WCW, IWGP, TNA, NWA Worlds
- Undertaker missed WrestleManias in 1994, 2000 and 2019. He will have competed and missed WrestleManias in every decade since the 1990s.
- Three Undertaker WrestleMania opponents -- Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Batista -- would go on to have MMA fights.
- CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Sid, King Kong Bundy, Giant Gonzalez, Diesel all competed in their last WrestleManias against The Undertaker.
- Undertaker held tag team titles with Steve Austin, Kane, Big Show and The Rock -- all eventual WWF Champions.
- His las WCW match on record is a match against Sting for the NWA World Heavyweight title in September 1990.
- He competed for the ECW World Title on episode 6 of ECW on Scifi in July 2006 against Big Show. He and Kane faced Miz and Morrison in 2008 on an episode of ECW on Scifi as well.
- He faced Vince McMahon five times in his career.
- He won only two of the five Buried Alive matches he was in.
- He's had over 160 casket matches in his career, including live events. 18 were televised, he won 11 of them, including the last five.
- Since the Jeff Hardy ladder match in 2002, Undertaker had ONE Raw singles match that went over nine minutes. It was against Jack Swagger in 2010. The 15:48 match was the longest one-on-one match in Undertaker's career on Raw.