Base pay for top WWE executives revealed.
A new SEC filing by WWE shows the 2019 salary pay for the top 5 executives:
- Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon - $1.4 million in 2019 (equal with 2018 and 2017)
- Co-President George Barrios - $935,250 in 2019 ($870,000 in 2018, $783,510 in 2017)
- Co-President Michelle Wilson - $935,250 in 2019 ($870,000 in 2018, $791,044 in 2017)
- Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events & Creative Triple H - $710,000 in 2019 ($684,125 in 2018, $650,000 in 2017)
- Executive Producer & Chief of Global Television Production Kevin Dunn - $950,000 in 2019 ($925,000 in 2018, $909,560 in 2017)
These salaries are just the base pay numbers for each executive and does not include bonuses, stock options, or, in the case of Triple H, performer pay.
You can view the entire SEC filing here.
In other WWE financial news, it was reported yesterday that, Vince McMahon's net worth is $3.2 billion. Earlier today, Fightful contributor Brandon Howard Thurston analyzed George Barrios' defense of WWE's. declining popularity metrics.