Septimo Dragon's Father Says A Fourth Surgery Is Planned For His Son, Could Leave ICU After Surgery

Septimo Dragon's father has provided an update on his son. 

On December 27, MLW reported Septimo Dragon was taken to the hospital following a motorcycle accident and underwent surgery. Since then, he has undergone three surgeries

Vanessa Bourne: My Main Priority Is Getting Back In The Ring

Speaking to El Sol de Salamanca (translation via Carlos Toro), Septimo's father said that a fourth surgery is being planned for his son. 

“He’s winning that third fall, little by little he’s been waking up. The doctors have reduced the sedation and he’s starting to open his eyes, move his head, hands and his feet a little. We’re more calm, it’s a relief. The first intervention he had was very important, we’re very grateful to the doctors, who applied themselves [to this situation] and did not leave him alone.”

He continued by saying, “At this moment, he has undergone three surgeries, a fourth is being planned. He is being taken care of, is in good hands at the general hospital in Irapuato thanks to all of them. After this fourth surgery, he could leave the intensive care and be taken to the floor. He is improving, thank God. We are grateful for all the support. To his acquaintances and wrestling fans, we want to say that he is still fighting for his life and that he is winning this battle and hasn’t let his guard down. God bless you all, thank you for all your prayers, financial contributions and blood donation for my son.”

Our thoughts remain with Septimo and he continues his recovery.

Fightful will provide further updates on his condition as more is known.

If you use any of the quotes above, please credit Carlos Toro (@CarlosToroMedia) and Fightful for the translation/transcription. 

Get exclusive combat sports content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.
From The Web