Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 28, 2020:
- Seth Rollins recently noted on WWE Backstage that he is thinking about adding someone ele to his stable, which already includes Murphy and Austin Theory.
"There is somebody out there that is very close to me that would make a great addition." - @WWERollins on whether he is considering adding anyone else to his group.#WWEBackstage pic.twitter.com/upAPnSMIlu— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) May 27, 2020
- According to PWInsider, the injury that Marq Quen of Private Party suffered last night on Dynamite was a worked injury.
- Gino Gambino sits down with Robbie Eagles tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the video below.
- WWE stock opened at $45.50 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- YOH talks with NJPW at this link.
- AEW officially welcomes FTR to the roster.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.