Here's your fight-size update for the evening of February 28, 2020:
- Sheamus drives a pace car for the Daytona 500 in the video at the top of the page.
- With some fancy sauce art, Arby's poses a question for the Inner Circle ahead of AEW Revolution.
- WWE stock closed at $46.77 per share when the market closed.
- MJF continues to prove that he is "The salt of the Earth."
Welp.— Maxwell Jacob Friedman (@The_MJF) February 28, 2020
You’re gonna want to have that little mistakes eyeballs removed too, so you can lie to him about the outcome of my match.
- Eddie Kingston vs. Ilja Dragunov has been added to Progress Wrestling Chapter 104 on March 29.
- Scott Hall reacts to Goldberg's Universal Championship win over Bray Wyatt at Super ShowDown.
Guess I better dust off my Taser https://t.co/aa1m3AIxNS— Scott Hall (@SCOTTHALLNWO) February 27, 2020
- Jimmy Lloyd vs. Jeff King has been added to GCW's March 21 show in Detroit.
- Below is a preview of tonight's episode of SmackDown, featuring the return of John Cena.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.