Another match has been announced for night one of Ring of Honor's Glory By Honor.
The promotion has revealed that on August 20 at Glory By Honor, Rey Horus and Silas Young will do battle for the first time. A victory for Young would put him back into contention for the World Television Title, of which Horus is ranked third in the division.
Silas Young and Rey Horus have never crossed paths in ROH, but that will change when they square off at Glory By Honor Night 1 on Aug. 20 at Philadelphia’s 2300 Arena.
The match has implications for the ROH World Television Title rankings.
Horus, who came within an eyelash of defeating Dragon Lee for the title earlier this year, is ranked No. 3 in the division.
Young, a two-time former ROH World Television Champion, is unranked. A victory over Horus would put him back in contention.
Horus has been on a roll as of late, while Young is coming off a hard-fought loss to former protege Josh Woods in a Last Man Standing Match at Best in the World last month.
Will Horus continue his winning ways? Or will Young use Horus to get back on track? Join us live or streaming for HonorClub to find out!
Here is the current lineup for ROH Glory by Honor night one.
ROH Glory by Honor Night One - August 20
- ROH World Championship: Bandido (c) vs. Flip Gordon
- ROH Pure Championship: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Rhett Titus
- Violence Unlimited (Brody King, Tony Deppen, Chris Dickinson & Homicide) vs. La Faccion Ingobernable (RUSH, Dragon Lee, Kenny King & Bestia del Ring)
- EC3 vs. Brian Johnson
- The Allure (Mandy Leon & Angelina Love) vs. Vita VonStarr
- The Briscoes (Mark & Jay Briscoe) vs. Flip Gordon & Demonic Flamita
- Mike Bennett vs. PJ Black vs. Danhausen vs. Demonic Flamita vs. Dak Draper vs. Eli Isom
- Rey Horus vs. Silas Young
Fightful will have results from ROH Glory by Honor following the conclusion of the event. You can find results from past ROH events in Fightful's results section.