Even though Smackdown Live saw a nice post-Royal Rumble viewership bump, the same can't be said about their Youtube numbers.
The night's opening match featuring The Wyatt Family and John Cena did fantastic viewership, and Cena's promo was a little less than expected. Everything else on the program landed right about where you would think, outside of an AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose match that didn't even crack 500,000.
Smackdown Live Youtube Rankings as of 5:15 PM EST
- Wyatt Family vs. Cena & Harper (950,360)
- The Champ is here (664,888)
- Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles (479,735)
- Tag Team brawl (338,268)
- Ziggler vs. Kalisto (250,375)
- Becky & Naomi vs. Bliss & Mickie (240,324)
- Carmella vs. Jobber (239,983)
- Jack Gallagher & Cedric Alexander vs. Neville & Noam Dar (103,990)
- Akira Tozawa's debut (44,659)
- Lince Dorado vs. Tony Nese (40,590)
- Naomi on Talking Smack (68,084)
- Ascension talk Turmoil (55,473)
- From The Web