The Smackdown Live television viewership decreased this week, but their Youtube figures put up some impressive totals.
John Cena vs. Randy Orton in their first singles match against each other since October 2014 drew huge, at over 1.3 million views. The show's opening segment and follow up match also passed 640k each. Elsewhere, Crews, Ziggler and the women's double contract signing also had respectable totals.
That wasn't it, as 205 Live and Talking Smack also outperformed the standard.
You can see the totals as of 5 PM EST below.
- Cena vs. Orton (1,306,986)
- Daniel Bryan back in Seattle (671,124)
- Ambrose vs. Styles vs. Miz vs. Corbin (643,028)
- Crews vs. Ziggler (459,154)
- Dual contract signing (452,136)
- 12-Man tag (367,399)
- Nikki and Natalya yappin' (256,180)
- Fatal Five Way (165,010)
- Kendrick vs. Dorado (127,086)
- Mustafa Ali vs. Daivari (90,614)
- Natalya Attacks Nikki Bella (413,230)
- Carmella slows Ellsworth down (403,589)
- AJ Styes beaten down (204,796)
- Orton/Cena vignette (196,002)
- John Cena Talking Smack (180,017)
- Mojo and Hawkins backstage (101,316)
- American Alpha are ready (36,310)