Randy Orton's structure fire was a big Youtube hit.
The Wrestlemania WWE title program looks to have captured the imagination of WWE audiences, as the main event Orton/Bray Wyatt promo landed at 1.417 million Youtube views. John Cena also found success with his program with the Miz, and virtually everything else on the show overperformed or did decent numbers.
You can see the Smackdown Live Youtube rankings for 2/28 as of 4 PM EST below.
- Randy Orton burns down a building (1,417,851)
- Miz TV with John Cena (911,014)
- AJ Styles vs. Luke Harper (641,114)
- Cena & Nikki challenge Carmellsworth (603,927)
- Ambrose calls out Corbin (591,250)
- Lynch vs. Mickie James (339,070)
- Chairs match: Crews vs. Ziggler (355,372)
- Natalya interrupts Bliss (276,701)
- Neville's State of 205 address (134,439)
- Kendrick teaches Tozawa a lesson (73,158)
- Dorado vs. Dar (49,333)
- AJ Styles on Talking Smack (287,850)
- Gable returns to Minnesota (121,046)
- Becky Lynch feels vindicated (86,484)
- From The Web