- There's an unbelievable promo from the Usos about what the WWE fans don't see.
- New Day get respect from Usos, but it's a long route to get there.
- Why should Hype Bros be anywhere near this segment? The Usos unleash a sick burn on Mojo's NFL days, saying he should sit on the sidelines like he did back then.
- Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin. BACK OF THE LINE. That's a great catchphrase. Breezango. Ascension. Why Ascension? Tyler Breeze asks if The Ascension will quit following them.
- Daniel Bryan comes out and books the four teams that haven't feuded all summer and fall together for a top contender match
Top Contender's Match
Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin defeated Hype Bros, The Ascension and Breezango
- Viktor has one hell of a flying knee.
- The Ascension saved Breezango and caused miscommunication with Hype Bros. That was a really good spots that weaved a couple of different stories in.
- Suplex City and a big finish from Gable & Shelton Benjamin
- The heel women are backstage bonding, but Charlotte kicks Natalya's ass for making a joke about Ric.
- Baron Corbin talks about keyboard warriors and it's pretty funny.
- Harper and Rowan are the BLUDGEON BROTHERS.
- No Fashion Files.
Becky Lynch defeated Carmella (w/ James Ellsworth)
- As it turns out, Becky still exists.
- She beats Carmella after some smoke and mirrors to glue the match together.
- I like Carmella's pink gear. Everyone wears black.
KO and Zayn
- Kevin Owens calls Sami Zayn his guardian angel.
- A lot of "all you people references."
- Sami Zayn cites the fact Shane McMahon brushed his advice off.
- A pretty good promo results in Sami Zayn saying they're brothers.
- Then they take turns sarcastically introducing each other.
Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Rusev & Aiden English
- This is really slow paced until the hot tag.
- Orton back suplexed Rusev on an announce table. How is that not a DQ?
- Hot tag. Nakamura kicks ass. RKO. Win. Cool.
Ziggler and Roode
- This again. Ziggler shows the world that Roode held his tights.
- Ziggler wants a rematch. Then leaves....
- Dolph Ziggler stole Alexa Bliss' hair and then her Raw segment.
- What a huge waste of time.
United States Championship
Baron Corbin (c) defeated AJ Styles
- We come back from commercial to see a cool Corbin lariat.
- EVERYONE has scouted Corbin's Bossman spot on WWE TV.
- AJ Styles hits the Ushigoroshi, which Graves calls. Until he's told tonight to not call anymore.
- Corbin gets out of a Calf Crusher, preceded by Phenomenal Forearm. Then he SLINGS AJ STYLES.
- End of Days. End of Match. I love how protected that finish is.
- No Jinder on tonight's show!
- Baron Trollbin is great, but an awkward end to the show.