AJ Styles defeated Rusev (w/ Aiden English) via DQ
- AJ Styles brings up how unbelievable it was at one point that he was even in WWE, much less WWE champion, much less headlining Mania.
- Shinsuke Nakamura comes out and says he respects AJ Styles and at WrestleMania a dream comes true -- his dream of Knee 2 FACE.
- Rusev Day interrupt, which leads to Styles vs. Rusev.
- Rusev has developed one hell of a spinebuster for himself. He doesn't take the Styles clothesline as well as some do, though.
- Styles gets CLIPPED with a big kick, but hits an Ushigoroshi. Styles' strength is underrated.
- Rusev counters a Styles Clash into an Accolade. but almost gets countered into a Calf Crusher.
- Aiden English runs in and causes a DQ, but Nakamura makes the save and leaves.
- Backstage, Nakamura says that he'll help AJ Styles every time he needs to until WrestleMania whether Styles likes it or not.
Bludgeon Brothers defeated Big E & Jimmy Uso
- Dasha Fuentes interviews Big E, who is serious and out for vengeance. He's joined by Jimmy Uso, who will tag with him tonight. They pump each other up.
- E and Uso attack Harper and Rowan before the bell and both grab chairs. Harper and Rowan grab their big ass hammers and we have a staredown. Harper and Rowan nail the chairs and we go to commercial.
- Right off the bat Harper Black Hole Slams Big E. Jimmy Uso gets a hot tag, which was kind of cool to see. He's soon cut off by a Luke Harper boot.
- Uso gets squished into the turnbuckle HARD, and the assisted full nelson bomb finishes him off. Bludgeon Brothers destroy Big E after the match.
- This was a great win for the Bludgeon Brothers that still give them room to face Usos and New Day individually.
Charlotte and Asuka
- Charlotte calls out Asuka, and says people ask her who would win between them.
- I'm not sure how I feel about this promo. Moreso the delivery than anything else. Charlotte is aware of the gravity of the challenge facing her, but wants Asuka to.
- I know English isn't Asuka's strong suit, but they need to coach her to not scream everything. Randy Orton interrupts the end of this segment. Okay.
Jinder Mahal (w/ Sunil Singh) defeated Bobby Roode
- Orton comes out and brags about being the United States Champion for the first time. Bobby Roode joins and says his rematch will take place at WrestleMania
- I'm not sure what I did to deserve a Roode/Orton/Jinder feud. Either way, Roode works circles around Jinder.
- Mahal wins with the same goddamn finish we've seen in his matches over the past year so he'll have a case to be in the title match. Randy Orton RKOs him afterwards.
Carmella defeated Naomi
- "On the heels of the Fabulous Moolah announcement social media has been on fire" - Graves. It sure has.
- Not a lot special to this match, although Naomi does land a huge Thesz Press. She misses some slow kicks and kicks Carmella in the face.
- I liked the finish, which was Carmella kicking Naomi's legs on the springboard attempt and pinning Naomi
Shane, Zayn, Owens
- Renee Young interviews Sami Zayn, who says he blames Kevin Owens for him not winning at Fastlane, because Shane McMahon is so obsessed with KO, he just had to be at ringside.
- Kevin Owens is interviewed and says that this was obviously Shane McMahon's fault. Byron Saxton for some reason defends Shane, making him look like a dopey ass oaf.
- Shane McMahon runs down his history with Kevin Owens. He announces that he's going to leave Daniel Bryan to run the show himself because he's stepping down as commissioner. He makes Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn, but they come out and kick his ass real proper instead. Those are the breaks. Break it up, break it up, break it up, BREAK DOWN.
- KO and Zayn attack referees and one takes a hilarious bump. Owens and Zayn attack Shane McMahon with a chair.
- Mike Chioda is screaming "you're gonna make it, Shane!" Is he GONNA DIE?!